You're Tricked

I miss you more than the moon misses the stars. I want to be with you always.

---

''You look like an old man when you do that.'' Haru pointed out. She jogged next to him while holding the umbrella for them two.

Jimin was walking slowly with his hands behind his back, ''Ah, today is a good day!''

It was cloudy. And a bit drizzly too. Haru was amazed at Jimin's sudden emotions on a gloomy day.

They were walking around the tiny novelty shops, enjoying what the owners had in stock. People were getting ready for Christmas. Christmas was special to Jimin. He remembers how happy everyone seemed, how he got closer to Haru on that day. He's hoping that he'll get closer again with her.

''Hey, wanna stop for some ice cream?'' Jimin wiggled his eye brows

''Ice cream? It's cold, why would I want to eat that?''

''C'mon, It might taste better? I eat it yearly so i'm used to it.''

Haru scoffed. ''Aw, c'mon. I'll pay.'' Jimin tugged her sleeve

Jimin's face brightened as he viewed the different flavoured ice-treats. Jimin knew this place sold really good tastes.

"Hi." He greeted the sales person, "Can I get your mint-strawberry-vanilla and..." he gestured to Haru

"Oh. Uh... I would like the choco-green tea ice cream."

Jimin smirked, "And a small of your mango-passion fruit."

The person handed them the 3 cups. Jimin led Haru to a nearby table. "Ay, why did you get so much? No wonder you cheeks are so full..." Haru pinched one

"Yah! It's sore!" Jimin moved her hand away, "Here, try some."

The taste of fruit blasted on her tongue, "Crap, that's good!"

"Told you. Aren't you glad I got more?" He smirked while shoving some ice cream into his own mouth

Haru tucked her head down, "Oh, pish-posh."

"Pish-posh? What's that? Are you British?" Jimin giggled

"Well, it's like... Oh shush! Eat your ice cream." Haru shoved another spoon in his mouth

"Okay! Mmph!"

They ate without saying much. It was internally killing Jimin slowly. He kept glancing up at her, wanting to talk about what has happened and wanting to catch up on life. She looked so peaceful, happy. She has definitely cracked her awkward shell and bloomed into something new and shining.

"Are you okay? You're smiling like an idiot." Haru broke Jimin's train of thoughts

An idiot for you. Jimin thought. "Ah, i'm okay. Are you good?"

She nodded, "I guess it's good." she cleared her throat, "Well since we're um, here, I was wondering if you could maybe fill me in? I have a some questions."

Jimin's eyes brightened, "Yeah, sure. What do you want to know?"

"Just, what happened. How is Jungkook? Mihi? Are they..."

"Yeah, he's dating my sis. And i'm fine thanks for asking." Jimin said

"Hey, I know you're fine. You're right here." Haru lightly punched his shoulder, "Has Jungkook fully recovered after... You know..."

"Kinda. Like 99%. He has a metal plate in his elbow joint, but other than that, he's the cheery boy he was 2 years ago. He claims that he's one step closer to being Iron Man..."