Chapter 27: Consolation

Comenzar desde el principio

I laughed, rolling my eyes. Only Eliza. "So I kinda just blurted that I liked him" I answered "And he said he liked me back. Except that I told him what I told you, that he deserves to be with somebody normal, somebody who could hug him, kiss him, hold his hand" I replied

"You bitch" she gasped "what happened next?"

"He said he didn't want any other girl" I smiled "He wanted me. So after a bit of convincing I agreed to go out with him because he said some really sweet things"

"You're blushing again! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She practically begged.

"So he kissed me" I replied quietly, feeling my cheeks darken.

"He did?" She squealed extremely loudly "Oh my god! That's so cute oh my god I can't"

I laughed "and the asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Please tell me you agreed or so help me Juliette-" she began before I interrupted her

"I did!" I said quickly

"Aw that's so cute! I can't believe that you actually have a boyfriend now" she squealed. "You have a date to prom!" She gasped loudly.

I laughed "I love how this genuinely all you cared about"

"You won't be literally the only person on earth who goes to prom without a date!" She squealed.

"Wow, Kay thanks" I muttered

"Shut up, I'm so excited" she continued.

"More excited than me it seems" I smiled.

"Shut up, let me be happy"

So of course, once again the rest of the cab ride continued with her squealing over how cute it was that Levi had asked me out, and how cute it was that he kissed me and that we should all go on double dates and how everything was perfect. Of course, me being me, told her to actually breathe when she was planning our entire futures together. We also quickly stopped at Isla's house because we pretty much left the entire luggage there. But we were finally able to arrive at the hotel, I think an entire hour after we were expected due to the traffic, which basically felt never ending.

When we finally got to the hotel, we went straight upstairs to our rooms, we had to get aunt Jen to open it for us because she held the keys considering she didn't trust either of us to take care of the key that let us in the room. When we finally went inside the first thing I needed to do was shower because I was drenched in rain water and I needed to wash it all out of my hair. I got to the luggage which me and Eliza had got when we stopped at Isla's house. 

I rummaged through the entire thing, searching for my pyjamas, all that I could find was my second outfit and two of Eliza's outfit along with her pyjamas.

Wait.

Two of Eliza's outfits?

"Eliza!" I screamed at the stop of my lungs when I realised that my pyjamas were pretty much nowhere to be seen.

"Yes?" She asked nervously coming out of the bathroom with her hair in a cute little bun.

"Where are my pyjamas?" I asked nicely, deciding to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Oh-heh" she began guiltily "I may or may not have accidentally probably left it out of the luggage"

"What?!" I screamed

"I needed an extra outfit. So I quickly took your pyjamas out and put my stuff in, I was planning on putting it back I swear but you guys rushed me and I forgot to!" She quickly replied, terrified of what I would do.