Ugh, he's such a hot head.

"You were t-taking an eternity in the b-bathroom," I shrug. "We didn't want the p-pizza to get cold."

"Whatever," Scott growls. He grabs a green button down shirt off of his dresser and walks back into the bathroom, slamming the door."

"He seems like a fun guy," Oakland murmurs sarcastically.

So yeah, it wasn't exactly my perfect day but I guess it wasn't that bad. After Scott left to go on his "hot date" I still had fun with Oakland. It was pretty much the most normal evening I've ever had.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Waking up the next morning I feel fine. Until I realize that I couldn't stand up.

Because something is pinning me down. I look down to an arm lying across my abdomen. I slowly follow the arm up to who it's connected to.

Scott.

I scream.

He screams.

We all scream.

Scott doesn't just scream though, he jumps up and rolls off the side of the bed, taking the blanket with him. I'm too busy laughing to notice how cold it gets when the blanket is yanked off of me.

"What the hell was that!?" Scott shouts standing up with wide eyes.

"You w-were t-the one all up on m-me," I say giggling at how angry he looks.

"All up on you?" Scott asks trying not to laugh. "I wasn't even touching you.

"Liar," I say sticking my tongue out at him. I don't know why I'm in a such a good mood all of a sudden.

"Don't do that," Scott says narrowing his eyes at me.

"Do what?"

"Never mind," Scott sighs as he gathers the blankets and puts them into one huge pile on the bed. I watch him closely as he moves around the room.

"What're you d-doing?" I ask when he opens the door to the bathroom.

"You aren't very bright are you?" Scott smirks before closing the door. I hear the sound of the shower turning on a few seconds later.

I stand up and limp over towards the dresser refusing to use the crutches the doctor sent with me. I grab some bandages and clothes, figuring that I'll just change and take a shower at Anna's dorm.

The limp over to Anna's dorm is complete torture. It takes at least three times as long to get there because of how many times I have to stop and rest. But eventually I finally make it, and it feels like I just ran a freaking marathon. I knock a couple times before resting my head against the side of their door, I hear the door open a few seconds later.

"Greetings, welcome to my den of iniqu...Abby?" I hear Becca's voice before I look up at her. I limp past her and collapse on the bed.

"How the hell did you get here?" Becca asks crossing her arms as she towers over me. I sit up on my elbows.

"I walked."

"Without your crutches!?" She says practically screaming at me. "The doctor specifically told you-"

"W--where's Anna?" I ask cutting her off.

"She's been in the bathroom for nearly an hour now," Becca says rolling her eyes.

No surprise there, Anna probably won't be out of there for another good 45 minutes.

"Are you mad at me because of what happened yesturday?" Becca asks. "Because if you are then you should get over it. I didn't predict that would happen and I can't forsee the future. So you should really stop bitching about it."

Okay well I guess to some extent I know she's right when she says this. But she didn't have to say it as harshly as she did. I feel like a little kid being punished for doing something stupid.

"B-becca I-"

"Abby?"

I look over towards the open dorm door and see someone I didn't think I'd see again. At least not for a while. A certain asshole whom I'd thought I was finished with after high school.

Screw my life.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Short and crappy is what this chapter is, and sorry about that. But I skipped school today and I'm having a teen wolf marathon by myself and I don't know what any of that has to do with this chapter but oh well...Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll try my best to update freqently, but first trimester( at school) is almost over, so conferences are soon, and finals are soon and just a bunch of tests to study for. Love you all!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan