M'lady.

"Number 998!" A very small girl screamed behind the counter disappearing quickly.

Stiles and Lydia decided to stop at a McDonald's before going to their hotel to drop off their bags. Lydia ordered chicken nuggets because she's been craving them for ages. While Stiles ordered a Big Mac with a large fry.

Stiles jumped up to get their food and came back with a smirk that he wears extremely well.

"M'lady." He jokes as he slides her tray in front of her.

"Oh wow, what a gentleman! I've never had anyone give me the bigger thing of fries."

"Only you. I wouldn't even give Scott the larger fry!" She throws one at him and he surprisingly catches it in his mouth.

"Nice Stilinski!" He winked at her and they started eating their food.

The pair ate in silence but it was comfortable. The kind of silence that occurs when you're reading a book or just thinking. Except they were in a McDonald's and voices filled the small space. Children screaming and running around.

"Can we, uh, eat in the car possibly?" Lydia suggested quietly. She had a slight headache from the ruckus and could swear it was only getting louder.

"Yeah! Of course. I'll go ask for some bags." He gets up and asks a man who looks like he hasn't shaved in years for two bags.

"Yeah sure, sir." The man goes by the grill and grabs two bags by the black monitor filling with orders of impatient people.

"Thanks!" And with that Stiles quickly walks back over to her and notices how small she looks. He almost said aww but then thought against it.

"M'lady. Once again." He chuckled as her eyebrows raised in delight.

"Why thank you good sir." They quickly stuff the food into the bags and walk out of the now busier restaurant.

"Glad we got outta there. I heard someone say it's almost rush hour." Stiles says after they hop into the blue jeep. "So where to now?"

"Let's just find the hotel.. If that's alright with you of course ." She adds. This makes him smirk at the way she hesitated because she didn't want to seem rude.

"Yeah that's fine, Lyds. Get the directions." He turns the keys and the jeep comes to life. Backing up, careful not to run into anybody he gets on the main road.

"Okay. Turn left up here and on Park Avenue turn right." Infatuated in the map in front of her she looks so concentrated on what she's doing, stiles finds that adorable.

"Fry me." He says after driving for about 10 minutes. She puts a fry and his mouth and he smiles. "Thanks. Glad it's still warm."

"Yeah. I'm trying to keep it shut so the heat doesn't get out." She pauses and crunches her nose. "Cold fries suck."

"True. People who like heated up fries are the real crazy ones though."

"I know right! Like the taste just gets ruined I don't get people like that." They make the last turn and pull into a Super 8 hotel. It's big and looks quite nice compared to other ones she's seen so far.

After they get out of the car Lydia carries the food and her purse while Stiles carries the other two bags.

There's a heavy set lady with a scrunched up face at the counter reading a book that looks like the Holy Bible.

"Good book?" Lydia asks as they approach the front desk. The woman sets down the book and it confirms Lydia's suspicions; it is the bible.

"Oh yeah, many great stories. You two already booked?" She looks at the pair with kind eyes that makes them feel welcome.

"Yes. Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin?" Looking up from her glasses she nodes her head. "The honeymoon suite?"

They look at eachother with alerted eyes and both shake their heads. She must have a mistake.

"No we booked two separate rooms.." Stiles states as he notices how uncomfortable Lydia looks. The whole bed shaped like a heart thing really isn't their thing.

"It's not actually a honeymoon suite. It's just called that. But it is only one room and we're all booked so is that okay?" She now has concerned eyes and feels bad for causing distress between the two.

"Yeah. That's alright. Thank you." Lydia speaks up before they can discuss anything. She must not be as uncomfortable as he thought.

"Okay, lovelies. I'll be here if you need anything, I'm Penelope." She shakes stiles' free hand and they head up to their room.

Lydia decides to take the elevator because it looked new and had cool buttons that intrigued her. Of course stiles couldn't say no.

Once they reached the room they sigh. It's a big bed that looks really comfy and there's a bay window that looks out on the city beautifully. They're on the good side of Sacramento because Stiles wanted them to be safe and comfortable.

"This is really nice!" Lydia drops her stuff on the small table and sits on the ground, chowing down on her nuggets.

"It is. I'm glad you like it." She smiles up from him with a stuffed face that makes him chuckle.

Stiles plops down across from her and devours his Big Mac and large dr. Pepper.

They both could get used to this.