The "Party"

"Soo you and Stiles huh?" Kira joked. She always liked us as a couple, even though we never were one.

"I don't know, he just got out of a relationship I'm sure he needs space. But I'm here to comfort him." I shrug it off, of course I'd love to be with Stiles. I'm just not going to push it.

"Fair enough. You know what I'm rooting for, Lyds."

*knock knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Kira raced to the door and opened it with the same speed. "Hi!" Her face falls as she realizes who it is. I walk over to the door and sigh. Malia. And some random boy.

Stiles and Scott walk over and frown too. Why are they here?

"Hey! I heard Scott say something about a party when I was at the mall earlier. I figured I was invited considering I'm your guys' friend." She points to the boy standing next to her. "This is Theo by the way." She smiles and he waved nervously.

"Where's Isaac..?" Scott asks curiously.

"Oh he went back. Apparently he was only staying for a few days." With that Malia's smile faded. I don't know why, it's not like she knew Isaac that well or cared for him. There was a complete silence, it was really awkward. "Soo, can we come in?"

"Yeah..um, I guess." Scott offers a sad smile in Stiles' direction. He just shrugs. "Sit on the couch we'll go prepare some snacks."

She did just as he said and we all filed into the kitchen. Kira peaked into the living room making sure they can't hear us and she nods her head. "So what are we going to do..?"

"Kick them out." I snapped coldly. Well it's the right thing to do considering they weren't even invited. Stiles shakes his head agreeing with me.

"We can't just kick them out she genuinely thought she was invited to this." Scott countered.

"Yeah, okay, but she wasn't. There's a difference between hearing someone because you're a supernatural creature and being invited. Like a big one." Stiles really does have a point. You can't say you were invited when you can hear things when you're close to something. She was probably a whole store away.

"Maybe we will jus-" Scott starts but gets interuppted by Malia and Theo.

"Hey guys, what's taking so long?" Malia questioned.

"Nothing. The snacks are cooking."

She looks around and frowns. "There is nothing cooking in here."

"Because, um, we were preparing them when you walked in." I save us.

"Fair enough." Shrugging she let's that subject go.

"So where'd you find him?" Stiles nodes his head towards Theo.

"I saw him on the street. He's a lone wolf, he was looking for a pack. I figured I'd help him, that's what you guys always told me to do. Help people in need." Protect those who cannot protect themselves was our code in honor of Allison. But Theo can protect himself, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

"By sucking his face?" I whisper so only Stiles can hear me. He laughs but so does Malia. Shit. I always forget I'm surrounded by people with some intense hearing powers or whatever.

"We've only kissed once." Theo interjects as if it matters. Still. I mean it's not the kids fault so I'm not mad at him but why would we want to know the details.

"Twice. But that's not the point." Malia slouches trying to figure out what the point is. "The point is..that I'm doing what you told me to do."

"Cheat on Stiles and act like nothing ever happened? Yeah that's just fantastic, you're such a great person Malia." I spit out. Okay maybe that was rude, but it is the truth. I look at Stiles and he gives me a reasuureing smile, telling me what I did was the right thing.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sorry Stiles." She offers. Stiles just shrugs and with that Scott sighs.

"Okay, what you did was good, I guess. The Theo helping thing not the other ones. But my mom is going to be home soon so I need you guys to go. They are gonna leave too." He looks at us and we all nod. "So bye Malia. Nice meeting you, Theo." Scott walks them out the front door shutting it behind them.

"Well that was a trainwreck." Kira pointed out the obvious.

"Could've been worse. Like I could've full on decked her in the face." Trying to lighten the mood I laugh a little and after a few seconds so do they.

"That would've been perfect. But your banshee powers would've literally blown her away." Stiles laughs with his whole body.

"I could've like whipped out my sword and killed her but ayy that's illegal." Kira chirps like she didn't just say something totally violent. Gotta love Kira.

"I love you guys." Scott confessed, calming us all down.

"We love you too." We all say in unison.

The rest of the night consists of watching all the Star Wars movies and giggles. At a point we're all throwing popcorn and trying to make blanket forts. After about 6am we figure it's time for sleep. Stiles and I have the small couch while Scott and Kira have the big one. I fall asleep in his arms with our hands intertwined.

______________

Hey guys! I'm finally out of school for summer, so that's great. I'll finally have time to write!

I hope you liked this chapter, let me know what you want to see happen next.

xoxo, em.