Great Start.

Stiles did as he was told, packed everything, got gas, and various snacks for the ride.

Lydia on the other hand didn't get anything done. She was thinking the whole ride home about how stupid she was to say something like how she enjoyed the kiss. She's been doing so good at hiding her feelings this might ruin everything. So when a picture of Stiles and Lydia at a Twenty One Pilots concert(her freaking out and Stiles looking extremely confused) flashed onto her phone she sighed.

"You ready?" He sounds out of breath, like he's been running around.

"Uhh, yeah.." Lydia bites her lip hoping he can't tell she's lying.

"Alright great! Because I'm outside and ready to go." Shit..

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit." She pauses, waiting for him to interject. "You might want to turn off the car."

"Okaay..?" Then the line goes dead.

Walking into her closet she grabs plenty of clothes and shoes for a roadtrip with Stiles. She also stuffs her pillow and blanket into a bag, along with all her bathroom stuff.

Finally when she runs down the stairs and opens the door she cant help but jump when an exasperated Stiles startles her by standing right in front of the door.

"What the hell took you so long Lydia?!?" Rolling his eyes and walking after her hurriedly. "It's been an hour!"

"It has not!" After setting the stuff in the back of the jeep she looks at her phone, noticing he's right and the call was an hour ago. "Okay my bad. Sorry."

He opens the door for her and she flashes him one of her famous smiles that only appear when she did something wrong. When he gets in he runs his hand through his hair and sighs making her feel bad.

"Okay, where do you want to go first?" Lydia tested carefully, his body relaxing at her words and he smiles at her apologetically.

"Umm, well I was thinking maybe we could go to the zoo in San Diego, considering it's supposed to be the biggest zoo in California. Plus that way we could go through San Francisco, cause if we go there we can see the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf. And I mean if you like marine life we could totally go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, because that'd be on the way-"

"Stiles breathe. Do you know how long it'll take for us to go all the way to San Diego?" Lydia giggles at the way he has this all planned out and how he's rambling about it.

"Well I mean if we were to go straight there it'd take like around 8 hours, but since we have all summer we can take our time and stop places." His face lights up and hers does too because how can someone not be excited when they're going to spend a summer with Stiles Stilinski?

"So where to first?" Grabbing the bag full of goodies, she squeals when she sees he got peanut m&m's, her favorite. The sound of paper being ripped fills the car, quickly followed by crunching of the chocolate covered peanuts. She looks at Stiles expectantly, waiting for an answer, only to notice him smirking at her. "Stiles?"

"Yeah sorry. What'd you say?" He shakes his head from the trance, squinting his eyes trying to remember what she had said to him.

"I said where are we going first." She giggles at his sudden loss of words and the way she made him lose his train of thought.

"Oh! Right! Okay we are going to Sacramento to eat and get a hotel there, it's about 90 miles which means around and hour and a half." Turning the keys in the ignition, making Rosco(yes he named his jeep) come to life.

"Do you know the way?" She's already looking through her phone to find directions to their destination when he shakes his head no.

'Approximately 10 miles till your first turn.'