Something Sweet

After we finished eating and joking we tipped and said our goodbyes to our favorite waiter of all time. Once again, Stiles helps me in the jeep and I laugh as he hurries over to the driver's side to stumble in. Merely the smell of this old car I've grown to love makes me smile. As he turns the keys in ignition my old favorite song turns on.

"For Baltimore, huh?" I laugh once more and grab his hand screaming the song at the top of my lungs.

"SO MUCH FOR KEEPING THIS JUST FRIends! YOU SAY SHUT UP AND KISS ME NOW, AND WE CARRY ONN! iiIII doN't WANNA SAY GOOOOoooOOODNIgghhttT thE CITY COMES ALIvE WHEN WE'Re tOGETHER." We sing the chorus at the same time.

"Still your favorite?" He gives me his famous smirk that makes me want to giggle, when did I develop such strong feelings for stiles?

"Remember last year when Ally, Scott, and you and I all went to Warped Tour and literally had the best time ever?" That summer was the best, where we basically had no regrets and just grew together while road tripping. All laughs and smiles, just before it all when downhill. Us being completely oblivious, but I guess how could one predict the world changing in such short amount of time?

"Oh my goddd! Lyd's that was the best summer of my life. We need to go to another concert sometime, maybe just us this time. But I'd be fine with Scott and Kira coming, of course." Our eyes meet as he says this and I smile and turn away, I'm always scared to get lost in his eyes. It's very easy to just completely sink in the whiskey brown that completely devours you.

Just as "High Hopes" turns on we pull into Scott's driveway. I jump out first and help Stiles out of the jeep and we both almost die of laughter. We walk into the house with our hands intertwined and small giggles escaping our lips.

"You two almost gave us a heart attack! It's like 10; you were supposed to be here two hours ago!" Scott fumed. Only moments later looking down and noticing our hands intertwined and relaxes.

"Sorry Scotty, we just went out to grab a quick snack." Rubbing the back of his neck, Stiles stretches momentarily dropping my hand. "Oh and Malia was cheating on me with Isaac.." He sighs bouncing back and forth on his feet.

"What? Isaac is back?" Hmph, that's weird you'd think Scott would be one of the firsts to know he was back. That's who Isaac was closest with, other than Allison.

"Well I'm going to go clean up popcorn or kettle corn, boys?" Although I already know their answer I figured I'd ask, just in case.

"Kettle corn," I give them a curious look, it's always popcorn with extra butter, "what? I want something sweet." Stiles pauses momentarily, "Other than you of course." And with that he winks and I'm sure I turn completely red.

Kira squeals and announces she's coming with to the kitchen. She grabs my hand and hurries into the small but cozy area that I've grown completely used to over the span of my high school years. Many long nights in this kitchen throwing popcorn and snorting soda on accident. Till Melissa comes home laughing and asking us what in the world we are doing up at 5 am. We always shrugged and said chilling'. Tonight is going to be one of those nights, I can already tell.

-----------------------------

Short update, I know but I just got over a really bad sickness. The little music part was inspired by me going to a concert this weekend so eep! I can't wait for that. I hope you guys liked this I tried fitting some fluff in, hopefully I can write more tomorrow.