Enjoy the view?

"Maybe I could

Be all you ever

Dreamed of."

I wake up to Stiles holding me like his life depends on it and it makes me smile. I turn over in his arms and look at him, really look at him. He looks extremely relaxed and innocent. Like he's never ever done anything wrong or even said a bad word. The fact that he mumbles in his sleep and his mouth falls slightly open makes my smile grow immensely.

"Why're you staring at me?" I jump at the sudden voice coming from the boy who I swear was just asleep. He opens his eyes slowly and chuckles slightly.

"I-I wasn't. I don't know what you're talking about, Stilinski." A playful look spreads across Lydia's face that makes Stiles nod and smirk back.

"Ookay, Martin." He tickles her with a kind of force, determined to make her laugh. She does just as he wanted, bursting in laughter merely two seconds after he started to tickle her.

"S-stop. I'm dying." Tears form in her eyes, laughter abruptly coming from her mouth with squeals she can't contain.

Just then his door opens and his dad appears in his room with a cup of coffee in his hand. He scans the room and smiles at the sight of Lydia not even questioning her presence.

"Hey Lydia, it's great to see you." He does a shake with his hand that's holding the coffee mug tightly, scared he's gonna drop it on accident.

"Hey, Sheriff." She sends back a genuine smile that makes Stiles' heart melt. He loves the way the two get along so well, it really brings a family sense into the picture.

"I just wanted to stop in and check if everything's okay? I mean I heard intense laughing that sounded like crying." Looking at Lydia and then Stiles, he nods. "But I see everything is just fine."

They both look at eachother, slight guilt spreading across their faces. Shrugging they both nod agreeing they are fine.

"Okay great. There's clean bowls and stuff if you two want cereal. Make yourself at home, Lydia." He turns to shut the door but stops a brief second. "Oh by the way Stiles, it's 9:49 and you have work at 10:30 so you better start getting ready."

"Shit okay." He eyes his son with a disciplined look because of the profanity that escaped his lips. "Sorry, dad." closing the door behind him he shakes his head jokingly, getting ready for work.

Stiles gets up from his bed and grabs a towel from his desk chair. Running a hand from his hand he looks at Lydia with a sort of sad smile.

"I gotta take a shower and get ready for work. If you want you can stay here, or I can drop you off on the way." Pausing briefly, shaking his hands in a way that's just so Stiles, Lydia thinks. "Completely up to you."

Pursing her lips she gets up and pulls on her pajamas. Stiles raises his eyebrows at her with a questioning look on his face.

"When did you, um, take off your, uhh-" awkwardly scrambling for the right words he stumbles a bit on the clothes that scatter on his floor.

"Calm down. I took them off in the middle of the night because I got a little warm." Shrugging at the thought. "It's not a big deal."

"Right, okay um, I'm going to shower now." He points to the bathroom door and stumbles into the small but familiar room. Looking into the mirror he rubs his face, wondering when things changed back to the old days so quickly.

He was used to waking up next to Lydia, I mean usually he wasn't holding her but still. They had many sleep overs before, talking all through the night. Studying their brains out or just about life. What they wanted to do when they graduated.

Stiles always said he wanted to either become a cop like his father, or an actor, because he loved entertaining people. Lydia usually said she wanted to become a mathematician but on occasion she'd let something slip about her writing or painting. Lydia was extremely creative, she could probably do anything if she tried hard enough.

Lydia sat on his bed checking her social media, her Twitter filled with nothing but boring tweets from people talking about how early it is and how they should still be asleep. Rolling her eyes, she checks her snapchat. She got one from kira, filled with winky faces. Turns out it wasn't just one, she send like 18 asking what happened with Stiles and I. My lips quirked at her excited pictures, every once in a while involving Scott winking too with two thumbs up.

Then i hear a loud "fuck" as a bottle falls in the shower. I roll my eyes and get up and knock on the door.

"Everything okay?" I hear an amused Lydia call from outside the door.

"Yeah I'm fine! The conditioner tells a different story though. It took a pretty bad fall." I remark a chuckle escaping my lips. Getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around my hips, opening the door to my bedroom starting towards my dresser.

"Enjoy the view?" Sometimes I can't tell this is the same stiles I used to know, always stumbling over every word. There's just this newfound confidence at times that amazes me, but it's kinda entertaining.

I simply wink back at him and walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I laugh when I pick up the conditioner bottle. There is a hole on the lid, obviously from when stiles dropped it.

I get out and wrap a towel around me poking me head out the door to find a now fully dressed Stiles.

"Is there anyway I could borrow another shirt?" He looks up at me quickly smiling at the innocent statement.

"Of course, lyds." Walking over to his dresser again he grabs a big shirt that says stilinski on the back. He walks over and gives it to me turning away and returning to the book he was studying.

I pull his shirt over my head and the smell of him consumes me. I slip on my shorts I packed, brushing the painful tangles out of my hair. Finally I walk into the room to find stiles smiling up at me.

"You look great." Laughing I take her in quickly. Her long legs walk over to where her shoes lay, sliding them on foot by foot. My t-shirt is tied back with a pony tail, to make it look less baggy and it's completely astounding.

"Thank you," she smirks at him blushing slightly as she ties her shoe. "So I decided I'd go home for a bit, I need to check if mom is home."

I walk over and grab my car keys from behind where she's sitting. I give her a reassuring smile. "That's perfectly okay."

So we both walk downstairs and get into the baby blue jeep. The drive is pretty much silent, but it's not awkward. Sliding into her drive way i look into her eyes.

"I don't wanna go." I spurt out. "But I have work, but trust me I'd rather be with you."

"Hey, it's okay, text me later, okay? Maybe we could hang out during your break?" Lydia gets out shutting the door and looking into the window for his answer.

"Yeah, I'd like that." A dorky smile plays on his lips that makes me smile as well.

"It's a date." I say abruptly not even regretting it. I walk up to my front porch, remembering that we are just friends and feeling slightly disappointed. But only a little bit because damn, I feel great right now.

---------------

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter, it's a bit long, but maybe I'll start making all of the chapters this long.

I don't know.

But thank you all for reading this I have like 600 or some reads, that's amazing! I really appreciate all of you, for just reading it.

See you soon,

xoxo, em.