Uncovered

It has been some days since Joongki left for his urgent business trip, he has been calling home everyday to check up on his family, like the good father he is. His wife was always happy to hear his voice, it was soothing to her. He spoke to both Jonghyun and Kibum, but they really had nothing to say, they were happy their father called though it meant he still remembered them.

The painted walls stood staring at it each other, the clock ticking in one of them. There was a faint giggle that was heard from upstairs, there was only Kibum and Jonghyun in the house. They had come early from school, so they decided to spend some time together. 

"Stop it~" the younger, with feline eyes whined twining his hands on the elders hair. The latter pouted. The younger watched him with a smile, as he pulled him down and kissed the pout away.

§ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ §ԾᴗԾ§ 

Our lips touched, the feeling made me go crazy as I returned the small kiss. His eyes were twinkling in the light, as the sun rays hit the opened window.

"Baby" I whispered softly to his ear.

"Hpmm?" he humed. Relaxing my body against his I kissed his cheek lovingly.  The softness of the bed under my palms felt wonderful, but the feeling of his body against mine was even better. 

"Your beautiful" I said against his lips. His eyes grew small as a smile plastered on his lips, brushing next to mine. I smiled too and kissed the corner of his lips. 

"Jongie" he called. I briefly looked at him and placed my hand on his hip. I looked over at what he was wearing, short shorts, sleeves V shirt and a pair of pink socks. Smiling to myself I pulled the shirt up a little. 

"Jongie"

"Yeah?" my hand started trailing higher and higher, slow, feeling his soft baby skin.  Sitting on the bed I pulled him up with me, sitting him on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he bit his lip nervously. I watched him closely as I slowly rose his shirt and finally got rid of it. The shirt was sent flying down on the floor, his eyes followed the shirt, avoiding mine. I watched his torso closely, my fingers feeling every possible inch of it all. Biting my bottom lip I looked up at him.

His eyes were on me, but as soon as he caught my eyes he looked away. His cheeks were slightly tinted, which made me really happy. My lips parted slowly taking air in as they landed on his neck, I felt him intake air sharply as he let out a small silent moan. My lips stayed in their position, kissing his soft skin. He tightened his hold around my shoulders letting out a little squeal, I let go of the flesh licking it and kissing down to his collar bones.

His perfectly structured collar bones. There was nothing in the world that I could love more than this man sitting on my lap. As I trailed my toungue along his collar my hands massaged his waist sides. My thumb ran up and down, ghosting through his pale white skin. I felt him shiver under me, his arms wrapped themselves around my neck as his body moved closer to mine.

I removed my mouth from his neck to catch his lips in mine. Our lips melted together into the kiss, a simple yet needy kiss. He hummed and moaned making the little noises run down my body excitedly.

"Jongie"he whispered as I let go of his lips. His hands trailed down to the hem of my shirt but he kept his eyes glued to mines. I felt his fingers touching my skin, such a feeling has no words. Out of habit I licked my lips before taking the shirt of myself. He watched the shirt fall to the floor then back at me, he stared but didn't touch. I watched him closely before I pushed him down on the bed, my body immediately went to action and hovered over his own. His eyes were looking into mine, tearing into my soul. 

"Touch me" I said next to his ear. His cheeks flushed as his hand rose and landed softly on my chest. His hands explored my naked torso making me shiver with every little touch. His hands stoped low on the waist band where me jeans and boxers met.

His eyes came back to mine as he looked down to me lips.  I closed the distance between us and kissed him softly, his hands tightened around my waist pulling me down slightly.  I lower myself on the bed, supporting myself with my elbows.

We pulled away from the kiss, a little thread of saliva connecting our lips, bringing my lips closer again I liked his lips.

"M-...mom could come any minute" he said with a hushed voice. I looked at him for an instance and went down to his neck again. My head stayed still against his neck as my hand moved slowly over his pants. I could feel his little tent, I knew he was erected. My palm placed itself on top of his clothes manhood, causing him to let out a little gasp moving his hips but accidentally brushing against my hand instead.

"Ah-hpmm"

His voice sounded so sweet against my ears. My eyes closed and my bottom lip trapped itself between my teeth as my hand started to palm him slowly.

"Anng-s-sto-stop jong-" his voice grew low and husky as he tightened his hold on my shoulders and trusted against my hand.  My actions stopped as his hand suddenly left my shoulder and I felt a shiver run down my spine as his hand slipped under my waistband.

His cold hands ran low as his fingers circled my crotch. I let out a gasp and slumped against his shoulders, bitting his shoulder in the process. His other hand worked on unbuttoning my pants to get better access. I shivered and moaned as his slender finger touched the tip.

"-ki-ii-" I rose my head and took his lips in mine ravishing his lips. His hand left my souths, his fingers trailing slowly over my torso until his hand reached my face, he placed his hand over my mouth pushing me so he would be hovering over me. I watched him intently as a small smirk appeared on his lips, he lowered himself trailing soft kisses around my chest. His fingers started playing with my nipple as his mouth with the other, I dropped the bed sheets bitting my lip. His thigh was in between mines so I squished it in between my legs, his hand left my nipple as his fingers guided down, his eyes intensity watching mine. He lowered his gaze as he himself lowered too, I watched as my chest rose and fell rather quickly. His hands ran at my sides until they stopped at my under wears waistband, he oh so slowly started to lower it until my manhood was exposed, standing tall and proud. I placed a hand over my face in embarrassment as he chuckled. 

His fingers wrapped around my cock pumping it slightly, I gropped the sheets at my sides when he licked the tip. My mouth was suddenly dry, my mind was running around in circles and my breath left me as he engulfed me whole.

"W-w-ai-it- k-k-" My hands automatically left the bed sheets and gripped his hair instead in attempts to stop him, but instead the pleasure was too much. I pulled at his hair pushing myself inside his hot caver, my breath was out of control. He released it with a 'pop' and sat on my lap taking my lips to a kiss. I was still trying to comprehend, he let go of my lips and smiled sweetly.

"Your so bipolar" I said chuckling. He stuck his tongue out and lowered himself to kiss me again. I complied to the kiss playfully bitting his tongue. He hummed to the kiss and pinched my cheek, my eyes opened slightly from the pain, I tried to pinch his cheek back but my hand stopped in its tracks. My eyes opened wide, my world stopped in front of me, I forgot for a moment that we were kissing until he pulled back and stared at me. Hi eyes turned wide and his head whipped to the door as those words left my mouth.

"Mom"

A/N: Hai guys, well I know what you are all thinking 'What the hell is this?!' ugh I know. Im horrible at writing scenes like this >< ugh I know this is crap and I'm sorry but I really suck at this type of thing >< I want to ask for someones help next time and I promise it will be better ^-^.