Pancakes

"JONGHYUN!!KIBUM!!!" I woke up startled, my head hurting like needles are being forced into it. The pounding made me slump back to bed. Yet I was awaken again by another voice, but this time silently and... Scared??

"Get up! What are you doin in my bed?!!" I opened my eyes one by one and saw the person behind that groggy voice... Kibum?! I looked around the room...

"Umm I think we're in 'MY' room" I said looking at him. But... He isn't wearing a shirt, and he... He has.....marks...hickeys!!

"It doesn't matter! My head hurts so fucking much and mom and dad are home!!" He yelled softly, so that our parents wouldn't hear. I was still under the covers but, I was curious....curious to know if.....I'm... I'm naked too.... My eyes doubled in size and I looked at key. Without thinking ,I took the rest of the covers of him and just stood there shocked. Key was about to yell but just took the covers from me and covered himself. Then he looked at me shocked-

'Knock knock' as we heard our parents at the door there was nothing else to do but to pretend sleep. Covering most of what we could.

"Aww look Jimin our babies are sleepin together" I heard our mom whisper.

"That's odd... They haven't slept together for a long time..." Did he figure it out so quick?!!

"C'mon I think they are trying to be good brothers. I'm gonna go make breakfast for them" my mom said caressing my cheek.

"Woman we just came back, go rest!"

"Ill wake you up to! So rest for a while" as the talking ended I heard a soft 'click' which I assume came from the door.

"You.are.dead.Jonhyun!" Key said taking the covers of but quickly putting them back on.

"This is not my fault! And besides we don't even know if we had s-"

"Don't! Don't say that!....even...even if .... Lets just pretend nothing happened ok!" He said clenching the covers to his torso. I sighed thinking about it and said...

"Fine." But of course I didn't mean it. I may be stupid and hard headed but I need to know what happened. My head still hurts from the hangover but once I'm refreshed I might get my memories back. I heard the bed creak , so I turned and saw key with only his shirt and boxers on. He walked out. But didn't bother to shut the door. Unable to go back to sleep I decided to take a shower. I noticed in the mirror that I had several scratch marks on my back.....I wonder what really happened.... After the date we went to the movies, but didn't watch it all. Then we went to a bar.......

"But what happened next?" I growled and turned on the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey are you okay?"

"Eh? Oh yeah just a little tired is all" I answered. My mom had made us breakfast and called us all to the table. Her food was always delicious, but today I couldn't seem to find the taste in it. I looked over and noticed the poor pancakes being stabbed for nothing. Or at least that's what I assume. They don't seem like bad guys.

"Aren't you hungry kibum?" Dad asked. Key startled stopped stabbing the pancakes.

"N-no I mean I am. Just not for pancakes" he said smiling.
Mom concerned reached over ruffled his hair. At the same time she took his plate.

"What do you want honey?" Mother said while throwing the food away. She always cared for us, although she doesn't like it when we don't eat her food.

"It's fine 엄마 (mom), I have to go somewhere today." Key said rising from his seat.

"Where?" Dad asked.

"Woohyun-ah's house" key said not turning back, he just kept walking until he went inside his bedroom. Dad only glanced at the door then back at me. Feeling jitty I kept on eating my food.

"Say jong, why did you guys sleep together last night?"

"(Choke choke) uh- umm b-because key was cold" like that I took my plate and went to the kitchen.

"Your mother doesn't like it when you kids don't eat all your food so come back jonghyun"

"But I finished" I said already in the process of washing my plate.

"Min stop your nonsense" mother said flicking my dads forehead. Sometimes I really love my mother because with her, dad doesn't sniff where his not supposed to.

"GOODMORNING KIM'S" shouted a too Joyful voice.

"Good morning taemin-ah" father said with a wide smile. Mother hugged him and ruffled his hair.

"Uhm smells good!" Taemin said taking a seat at the table. Like if expecting food.

"Hah taemin! Your hungry?" Mother basically ran into the kitchen to bring taemin food.

"Mother had an unexpected call today so she couldn't cook, and 아빠 is still sleeping" he said with a sad yet cheery tone.

"You always come eat all our food" I said finally appearing.

"Not-(slam)" before taemin could continue, we heard the door close with a loud bang.

"Is key okay?" Dad rolled his eyes to Taemins question and left the table.

"He's fine sweetie" mother said following behind my dad. I couldn't bring myself to tell taemin what happened since I myself didn't know exactly what happened. I told him he just didn't sleep well last night. He seemed to believe me, because key actually gets like that when he doesn't sleep enough. He says it 'intervenes with his beauty sleep'. Taemin and I are really close but he's actually closer to key. Since they have been friends longer.

"I heard you went on a date hyung?"

"Oh that。。。。。"

A/N: Hai my lil Dinofreaks ^-^ well it's a crappy chapter but it's here. Enjoy. Please comment don't be silent readers. I want to know what you think.

~Jonkey