Drunk= Innermost wishes.

As our beverages came we resumed talking on what we had left. We talked for a bit but never got to introduce ourselves because of the interruptions.

"Ummm sorry I never caught your names ...??"

"I'm Nicole and this is my friend sooyoung" Said Nicole pointing to now know as sooyoung.

"Jonghyun and key" smiling I extended my hand and shook both theirs.

"Nice to meet you guys, even though I think I know one of you" said Nicole smiling while blushing a light pink.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, key. I've seen you around school. Sometimes at the library too" she said smiling kindly towards key.

"Really! Yeah I go to the library sometimes to read, but how come I've never seen you?" Key asked tilting his head.

"Well maybe because your always just doing your own thing" the short haired girl said giggling. Key soon joining her.

"She's right, I've seen you around too" the other long haired slim girl said.

"Hah you actually,....I've seen to I think. With hyoyeon" key said now directing his gaze to the other girl.

"Ha yeah! We're together most of the times since we have many classes together" said sooyoung.

"But you have never talked to bum- key?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I've tried but sometimes he doesn't hear" said the short haired girl, while smiling sheepishly.

"Hahah really!!? I'm sorry " said key smiling slightly.

"Don't worry it's fine. Anyway Jonghyun you go to the same school right ?" Nicole asked.

"Yep that's right. I'm one grade above key thought"

"I kinda guessed haha"

It wasn't probably the best date ever, but it was something. We met two new people who we didn't know but apparently they new us, well mostly kibum. I would have guessed they known me. Maybe it's just jealousy but I felt they liked key better. They're gazes towards him, the smiles they sent him, the blush, the endless key talk. Do they like him? But both of them can't like him. None of them can. Did they plan all this? Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't, but one thing I'm certain of is that my wish didn't come true.

"Why so down hyung?" Coming back to my senses I saw key smile at me cutely.

"Nothing" I simply said and continued walking. The house wasn't far from the restaurant so we didn't bring the car.

"Your the one who wanted this, yet here you are moping bout it"

"I'm not moping,.....wanna go watch a movie bummie?!!" I said exited.

"What no! It's late and mom and dad said we can't go home late even if they are not here!"

"But they said they'd be back by tomorrow, and we don't have to tell them we stayed out late. Besides it's only 9" I said pouting and placing my best puppy eyes looking straight at him.

"Jong........ We can't..... Stop with your eyes........ Gaaahhh fine!"

"Yaaayy! What movie shall we watch?!" I said out loud. I was already on my phone searching a good movie to watch together. Apparently there are not much good movies tonight.

"Key, there are no good movies"

"It doesn't matter ill choose when we get there ok. Now hurry up" at first he was the one who didn't want to go but now he's the one who does. When we arrived kibum watched the posters closely to figure what movie we should watch.

"Ummm I'm thinking monsters university!" He said with excitement.

I didn't want to watch a kids movie but had to comply to keys demands. The movie was kind of fun but after a while I found it boring. I forced key to get out in the middle of the movie so we could go somewhere else. He was still pouting thought, he said he liked the movie.

"Bar"

"What?"

"Bar, lets go" As I said that I dragged key along with me. I'm old enough to enter but kibum is still underage. That was no problem thought.

"He's with me"

"No underage, leave" the guard said.

"Come one man-"

"Let them enjoy Jin" an older deep voice man said behind us.

"First and last! And stay out of this Sungwan!" Like that we were able to enter the bar.

The smell of alcohol, the banging music, the mixing smells of everything toxic.

"Ugh why are we even here?" Said kibum holding my arm tightly.

"To drink of course!" I said as we took a seat at a table, key sitting right next to me. In some minutes a well dressed woman came to our table and asked what we were having. Of course I ordered something with alcohol in it the same for key, even if he didnt want.

"I'm not gonna drink this!" He said pushing his cup away from him.

"Just one key, just one" He actually obeyed me and drunk not one but two. We didnt want to get to drunk because that would be really bad in the morning. I stopped key after his 4 drink.

"Maybe we should head home now"

"(Hiccup) no way (hiccup) I want (hiccup) more!" Just like that we drunk more. Way to much.

"Bum (hiccup) don't (hiccup) drink more"

"Come one it's just (hiccup) a bit (hiccup)". My mind feels al fuzzy and blurry yet I'm enjoying this time. I moved closer to key and placed my arm over his shoulder and drunk more with my other hand. After some more time spent in the bar drinking, we finally stepped outside singing like idiots and heading towards home. Hopefully we could find it.

"Bummie neoumo (hiccup) yeppo"

"(Hiccup) wassaa houssee?" He definitely drunk more than me. We finally managed to get home, I don't even know how. But we made it. I was still holding onto keys waist and he had his arm around my shoulder for support. We threw our shoes not caring where they landed and walked inside.

"Heewwllo woorrrlld! (Hiccup) yo mama inn thaaaa hooousse" Kibum shouted still holding onto my shoulders.

"Bum baby don't (hiccup) shout" I said in a hushed voice.

"But yeobo..." He said swinging in front of me, with now both his arms around my neck. Deep brown feline eyes now staring into mine. There's something besides the alcohol in them. The loud pounding in my chest beats in my ears. With all my strength I push the drunken feline to the wall and crush my lips to his bow like ones. The pounding grows louder, louder and louder like on overdose.

"Uhmph" a small sound scaped his mouth from the sudden act. I let go of his lips after the ravishing moment.

"J.....Jong.... Kiss me"

"What!?" Did he just say what I think he said?!

"Again" like that's this time it was him who connected our swollen needy lips. The alcohol taste was still evident, but the smoothness and plushy -ness of his lips drove me crazy. I let go once I was running out of air.

"I....just....ugh..." I couldn't finish or even say what I wanted to say and just acted. I picked him up from his butt and carried him over to my room. Pushing him to the bed, I hovered over him. The beating inside me never stopped, my breath became uncontrolled, the sound of nothing but his beautiful voice.

"Kibummie....I want you....I need you....."

A/N: hehe sorry >< nope I'm not letting you guys get to that part yet. I know I haven't updated in a long time and I'm sorry too ㅠ-ㅠ
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter even though it's crappy >< thanks for supporting me ^-^

~Jongkey