Kiss me

Awkward

One word...

Awkward

That's all I need to describe our situation back again. Awkward. It all went back to that. After we almost kissed behind the couch he wouldn't even look at me in the eye. When I tried talking to him he would listen but never looked up.

Yesterday our mom had a late meeting to attend and our dad was coming late once again. So we were home alone...again. I'm not saying I didn't like it, honestly I did. But the tension in the air made it horrible, so my stupid self tried to fix it.

*Flashback*

"Did mom say what time she was coming?" I asked as we entered the house. I looked in front of me to see kibum shaking his head in a 'no'. I mumbled a soft 'ok' and climbed the stairs to my room. When I came down from my room I headed to the kitchen to get something to drink, but kibum was there.. bent down. Grabbing what I guessed grapes. But the part that bothered me wasn't the grapes he was grabbing it was the way he was bent. His slim legs semi straight, his head inside the fridge, and his butt sticking up. I stared at him for what seemed like an hour but shook my head vigorously and looked away. But was quickly tempted back when he mumbled 'I prefer the big ones'

My eyes were wide open, mouth hanging. Until he dropped down, his butt not in the air anymore. (unfortunately) I let out a loud sigh of relief, but still feeling the tightness in my pants.

"Are you ok?" He asked raising his eyebrows scanning me. He stopped at my crotch which I covered by leaning in the wall and crossing my legs.

"F-fine" I said crossing my arms. He looked at me skeptical but turned back to his grapes. When he had enough he washed them and stopped right next to me.

"Want some" he asked.

"What I want is your-" he knitted his eyebrows together in question.

"Y-your s-sweater because I'm cold" I said laughing nervously.

"You have your own" He said walking away. I growled slightly as he was walking to the living room. As he walked I kept my eyes on his ass. How they moved every step he took.

"And stop staring at my ass you perv!"

*Flashback End*

Honestly I never though of his fine ass before, but now... now it's all I think about. I even have dreams about his butt talking to me! HIS ASS TALKING TO ME! How can that be possible!!? The dream was really creepy. And worst of all it was CLOTHED! I mean in your dreams your supposed to have the wildest animation ever, but no, no! his ass was fully clothed. Not that I wished it wasn't pshh. So after that he wore those tailed shirts so I wouldn't look at his ass. But it was kind of funny, how he didn't walk in front of me anymore, the way he walked backwards when I was behind him. It was all too cute, so I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jonghyun have you seen my car keys?" My dad asked.

"No" I said watching him go crazy looking for them. "why?" I asked.

"I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I can't find my keys" he said opening and closing cabinets.

"Maybe if you placed them in the key rack how mom tells you to do, you wouldn't loose them" I said taking a seat at the couch. He turned and glared at me before mumbling something incoherent.

"KIBUM" He yelled.

"What!" Kibum yelled back.

"Have you seen my keys? " he didn't get an answer this time, so he looked up the stairs skeptical.
"Oh kibummie! You haven't seen my keys have you? " already walking up the stairs dad took very light but fast steps. Following him I smiled from behind. There was a probability that key had taken the keys. He knew dad didn't like him using the car because he was still too young. Although I kind of knew he didn't have them because I haven't seen him leave the house.