011.

Heidi's POV

2 weeks later...

I was watching TV lying on my bed when my phone rang. Nervously I reached for my phone hoping it was Marco whom I hadn't seen or heard from for two weeks. It was just Hannah. I could feel some tears in my eyes. Every called I got, I needed it to be Marco so badly. Gathering myself, I answered the call.
- So, are you ready for a party? – Hannah asked excitedly.
- What kind of party? – I responded with question and turned down the volume of the TV.
- I told you about this boy I met – Jacob. – I could feel her smiling widely while saying his name.
- Yep!
- So he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday. He is having a party tonight and decided it will be the perfect opportunity for me to meet his friends. But of course, I need you there. – Hannah spoke cheerfully and I couldn't refuse to go. She would do the same for me.
- Alright. – We agreed on time to meet and set off for the party. I had 3 hours to get ready. That was much more than enough time for me so I decided to finish watching my TV show.

At 6:55 I was ready. Hannah was supposed to show up at 7 so I looked at my reflection in the mirror for one last time. I was said to put something formal yet not keep if far from casual so I decided that a tight knee-length dressed in black matched with some yellow accessories was a great choice. My hair looked great on a ballerina bun as always and I was glad. I put on my simple yellow high-heels and grabbed my small black purse that only had room for my phone, keys and some money and my look was complete.

Hannah's new boyfriend was great. Looked like he was perfect for her. However, his best friend was quite better. Sebastian was pretty beautiful and funny. Somehow between all the delicate hints from Hannah and Jacob that Sebastian and I would be a great couple, I found myself alone with him on the balcony.
- Hannah and Jacob are very confident that you and I would be perfect together. – Sebastian giggled staring up at the night sky. I was sitting on the floor a few steps away from him with my back leaned against the wall. – What makes them be so sure? – He turned to me and questioned with a thoughtful look.
- Maybe, you know, we are the best friends. They are ideal for each other and the cliché is that we should be, too. – I raised my shoulders and told. My look slowly moved to the floor. The alcohol in my blood didn't stop me thinking about Marco as I hoped it would happen.
- Something is wrong? – Sebastian sat next to me and asked.
- Nothing. Just a broken heart. – I mumbled through giggles trying to make it not sound as something big. It was huge.
- Maybe we can fix that. – He slowly moved my face to his and then kissed me. I didn't even know what I was feeling. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. When Sebastian broke the kiss, he looked straight into my eyes and smiled shyly. – What about now?
- I am not sure. – I mumbled and closed my eyes.

The bright sun interrupted my sleep. I woke up and the pain in my head made me shout.
- It's alright. – Someone whispered and kissed my neck. Where am I? I wondered. All my memories from the previous night were missing and all I knew was that I went to a party with Hannah. The unfamiliar smell made me uncomfortable and confused. Slowly I turned around and saw him. Sebastian. I remembered him and the kiss he gave me. – Why am I here? – I questioned quietly.
- We did some things, you know. – He giggled and kissed me.
- We did what? – I asked loudly.
- Things that people at our age do. – Sebastian laughed again. – And it was great. Your body underneath mine really felt amazing.
- No, we haven't done that. – I shook my head. I wouldn't do that. I wasn't this type of girl.
- We did. – He said confidently. – Why would you be naked otherwise? – Sebastian added naughtily. I had no clothes, he was right. I felt dirty.
- I need to go. – I nearly shouted and escaped his embrace. – Where is the bathroom? – I asked why standing up carefully keeping the sheet around my body.
- In the end of the corridor. – Sebastian laughed mischievously.

All the water and soap on the Earth couldn't make me feel clean enough. As soon as I got home, I lay in my bathtub and let my body sink in the warm water. The bubbles on the surface of the water were slowly floating around and that was so hypnotizing for my drunk head that I nearly fell asleep. The memories of my attempt of suicide reminded me of my appointment at the psychologist's later in the afternoon. These boring hours weren't helping in any way but the doctors insisted that I need it. All I wanted and needed right then was to runaway somewhere far away where no one knew my name and past, my sins and my dreams.