006.

Heidi's POV

While I was sitting in the plane with no one on the seat next to me I realized how hard these two weeks would be. When I would be back, Marco would be on a training camp, Hannah would probably be on her way to England and I would be alone again. Not that I didn't have other friends, but without these two around, I felt useless.

Every song that I listened to during the flight reminded me of Marco. I couldn't stop repeating his words in my mind - Learn to Love. What did he mean? I wondered but couldn't find an answered. When the plane landed in Barcelona, I fast headed to the hotel. As soon as I got to my room, I took a long cold shower before dressing up for a walk. I put on denim shorts, a yellow top and sandals. The sun was shining brightly so I grabbed my huge dark sunglasses and walked out of the hotel. Walking around the streets was my thing but not when my mind was full of thoughts. As I was pacing I crashed into someone.
- I'm sorry. - I mumbled and looked up at him.
- It's alright. - The Spaniard responded with a smile. - But you better watch your way. - He laughed.
- Yeah, sure. - I told and run my fingers through my hair.
- You are a tourist, aren't you? - The mysterious Spanish man questioned and I nodded. - Ever been to Barcelona before?
- It's my 9th time here. - I giggled and took a step back.
- Wow. That's cool. Never been to a place so many times. I got things to do now, but what about having dinner together? - He was cute, about my age and I needed to get away from the thoughts about Marco.
- Sounds great! - I smiled and we appointed our meeting.

I entered the restaurant wearing a knee-length white dress and white ballerina shoes. My hair was let down and all the make-up I had was a light pink lipstick.
- Do you realize that we still don't know each other's names? - I spoke through laughter when I sat opposite the Spaniard who was waiting for me.
- My bad. I'm Alejandro. - He reached for my hand.
- Heidi. - I said and shook his hand. - So you are from Barcelona?
- Yes. Been here my whole life. - Alejandro laughed softly. It reminded me of Marco. Everything reminded me of him. - Is something wrong?
- No, nothing. - I shook my head and faked a smile. Stop thinking about Marco. I tried to command myself but my thoughts didn't go away. - I love this town. But still nothing feels better than home.
- That's true. Been to New York a few times and I loved it. But I can never imagine living somewhere which is not Barcelona. So where are you from? - Alejandro spoke quietly.
- Stockholm. But due to some huge personal drama, I moved to Dortmund when I was twenty. That was a little bit more than two years ago. Dortmund's my home now - the only place where I belong. - I was used to saying that in the last two years but it yet hurt every time.
- So you know how many languages? - Alejandro questioned giggling.
- Swedish, German, English, I actually know Spanish but don't feel comfortable so we better keep the English. I also know Italian and I think that's it. - I answered smiling.
- Now I feel stupid with my two languages. - Alejandro laughed. - What's that tattoo on your wrist? - I spun my wrist and showed the whole tattoo. - 73? What that stands for?
- It's something that expressed my friendship with one lad. - I knew I was blushing. Every time I had to talk about Marco I did that.
- Is he just a friend, your face got red? - Obviously Alejandro noticed that.
- I'm not sure. - I whispered and placed my hand on my lap. Staring into my tattoo I wished it was Marco sitting on the other end of the table. I looked up to Alejandro. - Sorry, let's just change the topic.
- Sure. What do you work? - Questions were flying around. At about 11:30 we were done with our dinner and headed out of the restaurant.
- I'm tired. - I murmured.
- Yeah, me too. Let's catch a taxi. - Alejandro walked to the street and stopped a taxi. - Ladies first. - He let me sit first and then slipped into the seat next to me. - I had great time tonight. - He spoke after telling the driver where to head.
- Me too. - I smiled. How close we were was worrying me.
- Maybe we can repeat it? When are you leaving? - Alejandro suggested and somehow I wanted. He was a great boy but at the same time I didn't. Because he was nothing nearly as good as Marco but reminded me of him all the time.
- In a week. - I mumbled and looked to the other side. Then I felt two warm lips touching my neck. I didn't feel anything but a huge need the one kissing me to be Marco. - Stop. - I turned around and told. Alejandro's eyes filled with confusion. - I can't. - I moved as far from him as possible and stared through the window.
- Sorry. - I only heard before he got out of the car.