003.

Heidi's POV

The smell of fresh coffee woke me up. I noticed the door was half-opened and remembered all of the happened earlier. I stood up and tossed my hair to the one side fast braiding it. My reflection in the mirror looked like a usual young girl - messy hair, loose coral pink sleeveless top and black leggings. However, my eyes looked tired - physically and emotionally.

Marco's POV

I couldn't help noticing Heidi's shy smile.
- Good morning or should I say good afternoon. - I joked as she approached and sat on the couch before taking a look at the clock on the wall.
- 13:23. - She noted out loud and giggled.
- Your coffee. As you like it. - I handed her the cup of coffee I had prepared for her a few minutes ago.
- Thanks. - Heidi smiled and sipped then stared down.
- Look, I got a meeting with Mario arranged because he is leaving for Munich later. But what about having dinner together? We can have a night walk then. - I stood up and spoke while walking to the front door. - What do you say? - I questioned looking back at Heidi.
- Sounds good. - She smiled at me shyly and then immediately looked away again.
- Will take you at 7. - I told and left.

Heidi's POV

As soon as Marco walked out of the house I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and dialed my best friend's number. Hannah answered on the second beep.
- What's going on? - She asked cheerfully.
- Show up in my flat as fast as possible. - I guess my giggled gave away my excitement.

Hannah was the only one who knew about my feeling for Marco when she showed up at my hour an hour after my call I had already started looking for what to wear.
- So do you think it will be something more official or casual? - She questioned running her fingers through the hangers in my wardrobe.
- I think it's supposed to be something casual. - I was staring in the mirror trying to think of way to wear my hair. I caught myself blushing when Hannah asked about my dinner with Marco. - What do you think a tidy bun or a ponytail?
- Ponytail suits you a lot better. - Hannah responded and grabbed a few clothes from my wardrobe.
- I like the black skirt. - I told pointing at a black tight knee-length skirt Hannah was holding.
- If you put sandals and casual top it will look great for the occasion. - Hannah told and threw me skirt.

Marco's POV

Heidi opened the door at the third knock and I smiled seeing her happy face.
- Hi. - She greeted nervously. The deep colour of her eyes was strengthened by the marine blue sleeveless top with a yellow star print she was wearing. Girlish.
- Hi. - I smiled widely and looked at the beautiful pearl earrings that were completing Heidi's look.
- Let me put my shoes and we can leave. - Heidi spoke gently and I watched as she carefully slid her foot in her favourite black high heels. - Ready. - She giggled and walked out then locked the door.
- You look great. - I told and kissed her cheek. Heidi blushed as we walked to my car.

The drive was silent as soon as we to the restaurant about 15 paparazzi were ready to ruin our night.
- Why are these people here? - Heidi questioned when I stopped the car and a lot of flashes started shining in our eyes.
- To get a new story for their latest editions. - I responded angrily. When I turned to face Heidi she was already staring at me with sadness. - Why are you so sad? - I stroked her cheek gently and asked.
- I hate seeing you angry. - She spoke under her breath and I giggled.
- I'm alright. Don't worry but it seems we'll have dinner at my place. - I started the car and headed to my house. - We can order pizza or Chinese if you want. - I spoke while driving.
- I can cook something. If you don't mind of course. - Heidi planted a short kiss on my cheek and immediately looked to the other side staring through the window.
- I'd love to. But I'm helping. - I laughed and stopped in front of the garage of my house.

Heidi's POV

We prepared spaghetti together. We didn't talk much just looked at each other from time to time. When we sat around the table we had to start a conversation. About that morning.
- We have to talk about something. - I mumbled running my finger over the edge of my wine glass.
- I told you everything I had to say. - Marco told emotionlessly and looked at his plate.
- Damn it! - I responded loudly. - You said you love me! - I shouted. - You don't say this and then act like that! - I couldn't stop myself from starting to cry. Marco just stood silent staring at me as I hid my face with my hands. Brother, how I wish you were here.