005.

Heidi's POV

I woke up to feel the early sunlight tickling my skin. The bedroom looked magical as all the metal elements of the furniture glossed to the sunrays beaming through the windows. But what was most precious right then was Marco. His hair looked golden and his skin seemed to be as perfect and soft as a cloud. One of his arms was under my head and the other was just lying on his stomach. I moved myself a little and kissed his cheek lightly. In a minute, Marco opened his eyes slowly but then closed them as fast as he could. It made me laugh under my breath.

- Good morning. - I whispered.
- Good morning. - Marco turned to me, opened his eyes and responded. - You look beautiful. - His quiet words surely made my cheeks go red.
- Thanks. - I mumbled escaping his look. - I'll get ready and go. You probably have plans. - I tried to get out of the bed but Marco gently pulled me back to himself.
- I have no plans. -He spoke under his breath. - You can stay. - He smiled with his eyes still half-opened.
- No. I'll go. - I said and sighed. I wanted to stay so badly - be with Marco, joke and laugh with him, just be with him; but I couldn't. Another minutes spent with him meant me being even more in love with him. And that wasn't what I wanted. I tried to escape his embrace.
- Come on, stay here. - Marco held me tightly and didn't let me get away.
- There is no way you make me stay. - I mumbled without looking into his lovely eyes.
- You sure? - He questioned with a boyish naughty smile.
- Sure. - I answered confidently. - Nothing will make me stay. - I added and Marco loosened the grip around my body. It was at the same time a good and a bad feeling.
- Nothing? - Marco threw me a questionable look. I nodded in agreement. - Let's check this. - He whispered and leaned against me. His lips smashed into mine and that leaded to a long passionate kiss. Honey sweet pleasure filled my whole body. Marco's touches made me shudder.

Marco's POV

When we finally broke the kiss I could see the confusion in Heidi's eyes.
- Why did you do that? - She spoke under her breath with a few tears showing up in her eyes.
- Because I've wanted to for a while. - I answered smiling and stroked her cheek that was burning.
- You... - She shook her head and just jumped off the bed. I couldn't believe her reaction. All I wanted was to be with her and I knew deeply she wanted the same. But there was something that made her want to deny her feelings.
- Heidi, wait! - I shouted when she opened the bedroom door. I fast stood up and she turned around.
- Yeah, I'm wearing your t-shirt. I'll give it back tomorrow. - She mumbled and then I did it again. I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her face and kissed her like I hadn't kissed anyone before. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she moved hers up to my neck. Heidi wanted me. I wanted her. But then she took a step back and run down the stairs to the front door. I sat on the floor, at the bottom of the stairs, staring down at the emptiness that Heidi left behind. I could still feel her smell in the air. Her silhouette was all I could see when close my eyes - her ash blonde hair swaying slowly as she takes small steps through the room. Marco, stop thinking about her! I thought but it didn't work out.

I was lying on the sofa on my stomach staring at the floor. This was my pose for about 2 hours. My phone rang and I was surprised to see Heidi's number on the screen.
- Hey. - She mumbled when I answered her call. I didn't speak so she continued. - Sorry for leaving like that. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm going kind of crazy. - It strange how it was exactly that which made me love her but hate her at the same time. - I'm going to Spain for two weeks. Alone. I hope you'll still want to talk with me after that time. - Heidi told softly. I was worried for her but at the same time knew that she needed that time for herself.
- Can I give you a piece of advice? - I questioned speaking under my breath as I lifted myself and sat.
- I'm listening. - Heidi's voice sounded a little bit more cheerful than a few seconds ago.
- As you will have these two weeks for yourself, I think you need to do something very important. You have to learn to love. - I said and hung up. I hope she follows my advice. I thought and closed my eyes