Kiyoshi Teppei : The Delinquent's Tamer

"You dare talk back to me?!" You slammed a guy to the wall, clearly infuriated. You banged your hand on the wall, then stomped away.

You were a known "rebel" at school, both men and women feared you. When they hear your name, they imagine a rebel who skips school and has no knowledge whatsoever. Their wrong. You were actually really smart, that, and you also had a soft side for a certain someone..

..his name was Kiyoshi Teppei.

You wouldn't admit it, but you've had a crush on the guy. He's the only one who understood you, he's the only one who had the guts to even talk to you.

Your daydreaming was caught off when you bumped a huge, muscular body. Speaking of the devil.

"Ah, [Y/N]! I was looking for.." he trailed off as he saw a bleeding cut on your cheek, "Y-you're bleeding!"

"W-wait! K-Kiyoshi!" He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the infirmary.

"Geez, idiot Kiyoshi, this is nothing! I just got into another fight with a couple of bast--" "Argh!" You grunted in pain as you felt a dab of cotton come in contact with your wound, medicine included, "Sorry, [Y/N],it'll be over in a bit."

Minutes flew by, you two sat in silence as Kiyoshi was mending your wounds,

"All done!" He finally said, breaking the silence. You blushed at the thought that his hands have been touching your face for what felt like an hour.

"[Y/N]..?" he snapped you out of your thoughts once again, "Th-thanks.." you looked away, embarrassed.

"Kiyoshi.. Do you think I'm a bad person?" Your eyes met with his, you winced at how serious his expression changed at the question.

He suddenly held both of your hands, causing you to turn red, "No! Not at all! There's actually something I-I wanted to tell you.." His expression softened, as his grip on your hands weakened.

He took a deep breath and smiled, that ever-so-warm smile, "[Y/N], I love you."

N-no way..

..It can't be.

But then again..

..has Kiyoshi ever lied?

"Idiot! There must be a mistake! Everyone hates me.." you cheekily laughed, trying to prevent tears.

His face turned serious, yet mad in concern,

"Have I ever lied to you?" And just like that, as if he took the words out of your mouth.

"N-no.." "But I'm that one cliché delinquent! A-are you fine wi--" your words were muffled and put to a stop as a pair of lips met yours. Your face flushes crimson red, but melted into the kiss. It was a soft, passionate kiss.

"Be my girlfriend..? P-please?" Kiyoshi said shortly, after pulling away. Hope present in his eyes.

"F-fine.. Just don't regret it later on"

He smiled and squeezed your hands,

"Oh, I won't. I will never regret such a choice as this. I will treasure it."