Murasakibara Atsushi : Short

"BWAHAHAHAHA!! O-OMG, [Y/N], I CAN'T EVEN--" you pouted as [F/N] teased you about a rumor that just spread about you and Atsushi.

Ever since word got out in Yosen that you and Atsushi were a thing now, people called you "The Outstanding Pairing: The Mouse and The Elephant" or something of the like. Since you were just 5' flat, and Atsushi was.. Well you don't even want to know.

"I-I'm sorry, AHAHAHA" [F/N] wiped a tear, but ended up laughing again. You stood up and stomped away, to where no one would find you.

You sat outside, on a bench, gazing up at the sky, as you felt tears run down your cheeks.

Atsushi himself showed up, just great. "Oh, [Y/N]chin is crying? What happened? Who did this..?" his concerned expression turned into a threatening one, "I will crush them"

"O-oh! A-Atsushi! It's nothing, nothing at all!" You quickly wiped your tears, "Hahaha Atsushi, you sound like my father" you pointed out, trying to distract him, which obviously failed, because he was wiping your tears,

"Tell me, [Y/N]chin" you sighed and gave up on how persistent your boyfriend was,

"Well.. People say we look like a mouse and an elephant because of our height, i-it just.. makes me sad.." you sniffed, as you felt a long arm wrap around your shoulder,

"[Y/N]chin, don't listen to what people say.. Here, have some pocky," he held out a nearly empty box, you smiled, it's the thought that counts, you thought to yourself, "Thank you, Atsushi" you smiled, feeling better.

Side-by-side, the couple with a huge height difference, walked home together.