Akashi Seijuro : What He Won't Know Won't Hurt Him

"C'monnnn~ [Y/N], don't be a party pooper!" [F/N] said, trying to convince you.

[F/N] was trying to convince you to come with her to a Butler café, but you refused because your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro, might get the wrong idea.

You gave it some thought, but then again, what he won't know won't hurt him.

You let out a sigh, "Finnee, geez" rolling your eyes, you finally gave in.

"Great! Let's go after school then!" Sighing once again, as she left to buy some lunch.

--

"Sorry! My mother just called, it turns out I have to babysit my brothers!" [F/N] bowed, and quickly departed with you, leaving you outside the café, dumbfounded at the sudden announcement.

"E-eh?! W-wait! [F/N]! Seijuro's gonna--"

"I'm gonna what?" A voice popped behind you, you knew who owned that voice, you were just scared to admit it. It was none other than Seijuro himself.

"S-Seijuro! Nothing at all!" He walked closer to you, and took a glance at the café you were about to enter, he pulled you to the side, causing the workers from inside to tilt their head in curiosity.

"Don't lie to me, [Y/N]. I order you to tell me why you were about to enter a butler café, and hurry up" you gulped, but then spat it out over pressure,

"[F/N] told me to accompany her to a butler café, I said no at first, but she kept insisting me to come--" you were then cut off by Seijuro,

"--then you thought 'what Seijuro won't know won't hurt him'" Seijuro blurted out, although he wasn't wrong.

"I..I'm sorry, Seijuro" you said, blushing at his accuracy in embarrassment,

"For that, I shall punish you. Get ready, [Y/N]."