Akashi Seijuro : Stolen Shot

Haven't seen KnB's 3rd season yet due to slow internet, please forgive me if he is OOC.\(;'o`)/

"[Y/N]? What exactly were you doing?" Seijuro looks at you, waiting for an answer, "I-I was.. Uhhh.."

What exactly where you doing?

Well it all started awhile ago..

*FLASHBACK*

"For today's assignment, I would like all of you to take pictures of someone, and sketch him, got it? Deadline is next week" you instructor explained, as you nodded with glee. You were in Rakuzan's art club, you see.

This was the perfect opportunity to take a picture of your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro, without looking like a creep.

So you skipped over to where Seijuro was, he was in his office, doing paperwork, like a president should.

You peeped in the slightly opened door, and snapped a pic, your phone miraculously making no sound, until..

Beep beep!

A text message came in, you mentally cursed as you jumped in surprise, now scared because..

Seijuro found out someone was "stalking" him.

Wrong timing, [F/N]!

You quickly stood up and was about to run, but you were pulled inside by none other than Seijuro himself. He pinned you to the wall and looked into your eyes.

Realizing who it was, he kept you pinned on the wall, but loosened his grip on your wrists,

"[Y/N]? What exactly were you doing?" Seijuro looks at you, waiting for an answer, "I-I was.. Uhhh.."

"Taking a picture of you" GET IT TOGTHER THERE'S NO WAY I'M SAYING THAT! you thought to yourself,

"Answer me. Now." he demanded.

"In 10 seconds, if you don't answer me, I'm going to have to punish you" he tried to hide his smirk, but failed.

"10.." And so he started counting.

Every number, his voice, they each pressured you, until he got to "5..."

"I-I was..."

"4.."

"I had to.."

"3.."

"Take a picture for.."

"2.."

"ARTSCLASSIMSOSORRYSEIJUROPLEASEFORGIVEMEIHAVENOOTHERMODELSANDIWASTOOSHY--"

"1."

He ended the countdown with a kiss, a short, yet rough one.

He pulled away, you were blushing, he put his fingers under your chin, and tilted your head up, looking him in the eye, "You could've just asked me for a picture if you wanted it so badly, [Y/N]" he winked, and headed back to his chair. "Stay with me as I finish these last papers" he said, pointing to the chair across his desk, indicating you to sit.

So you did, he then spoke up.

"Let's finish your homework together, shall we? You, me, my place, today. No objections. Homework is priority."

____________ ____________ ____________ ____________
Omake:

- At Seijuro's house -

Seijuro: I'll go get some drinks, stay here. *leaves room*

You: Now, what was [F/N]'s message just awhile ago..

*checks phone*

Sent: 5:38pm
-------------------
From: [F/N]
To: [Y/N]
Subject: *winkwink*
------------------
No need to thank me. ;))

You: [F/F/N], you are so dead tomorrow.