Aomine Daiki : It's Not Like I Want To!

Tsundere!Reader

"Sh-shut up! Don't follow me!" you said, trying to stomp away from the dark blue-haired male, but he kept following you and teasing you, which was considered his daily routine by now.

Everyday, he'd annoy you by teasing you, ever since you met here, in Touou. It has become a daily routine, yet you still weren't used to it; you always felt your cheeks become warm and your heart beat faster when you saw him, heard his name, or heard his voice.

"How about no?" He said, smirking as he continued to follow you, you scoffed opening the door to the rooftop,

"Why are we at the rooftop?" He asked, which annoyed you more, "You're the one who followed me here, Ahomine. Plus, I'm going to eat lunch! Now go away!"

"I told you, I'm not leaving until you hear me out"

Your patience finally stopped and you decided to take him up on his offer, just so you could have a peaceful, quiet lunchtime, for the first time in Touou.

"F-fine, wh-what is it?"

He looked into your eye, taking a deep breath shortly after,

"To keep this short, I-I like you, [Y/N]."

You felt blood rush to your face, you cheeks heating up,

"Did he seriously just say that?! Is he lying? Th-this is a joke! There's no way he, Aomine Daiki, the ace of Touou, my crush, could return my feelings! It's a big lie--" you thought to yourself, as you stared at him with you face as red as a tomato,

"Y-you're lying.. Y-you should be playing with my feelings like that.." You managed to say out of disbelief and embarrassment, as you felt your heart break.

You felt warm tears flow down your eyes unexpectedly, you gripped the area of your shirt where your chest is, tears continued to drip.

You suddenly felt two, muscular arms wrap around your body, "Look at me, [Y/N]" he ordered, and you hesitantly looked at him, in the eyes, he then said "I'm not lying, would you call me a liar after I did this?"

Before you can process what he just said, you felt a warm pair of lips on yours,

"A-Aomine is kissing me! He's actually kissing me!"

You tried to pull away, but he held you tightly,

"Dangit, I forgot about his athletic skills"

Instead of just struggling to be free, you melted into the kiss.

He pulled away, and he looked at your blushing, panting face, "A-A-Ahomine!" you tried to smack him, but he grabbed you by the wrists and pull you into a hug, a rather tight one if I may add.

"Believe me now?" he smirked in victory.

You kept silent.

"Will you be my girlfriend, [Y/N]?"

"O-okay.. It's not l-like I wanted t-to anyways" you managed to say out of embarrassment,

"O-oh, you don't?" he faked a sad face, pulling away from the hug. Indirectly teasing you about your tsundere personality, he turned around, heading for the door, unti you hesitantly jump-hugged him,

"O-of course I do! Aho!" You confessed, as a smirk formed across his face, "That's my girl" you pouted as you felt his large hand pat your head,

"I look forward to being with you, [Y/F/N]" He smiled, which made you more embarrassed than you already were.

I guess my first-ever peaceful lunch could wait..