Aomine Daiki : Love Letter

Today is the day.. you thought, tightly gripping the handles of your school bag, heading to school. You glanced up to see the falling sakura petals, you sighed, the way the petals slowly fell to the ground relaxed you.

You made it to the classroom in time, tightly gripping the bag once again, seeing your crush, Aomine Daiki, whom you've talked to daily. Although all the conversations between you two would always end up with him teasing you,

"[Y/N], you seem tense, you confessing to someone today ~?" you turned your head abruptly to see [F/N] smirking at you, being the shy girl, you nodded slowly, gripping your bag tighter,

If you keep squeezing your bag, it's going to end up breaking--

"Oh although-- BWAHAHAHA I WAS JUST KIDDING!" [F/N] laughed, rather loudly if I may add, earning a tomato-red blush from you, "Good luck with it though~" she waved, skipping out the door to hear to her homeroom.

Yes, two guys were separated, she was in a different section.

Little did you know that that conversation caught a certain navy-blue-haired boy's attention. He gazed out the window, displeased and full of jealousy.

"What's wrong?" Momoi stopping her tracks to look at Aomine,  "Nothing.."

--

"[Y/N]~ Let's eat lunch outside~" [F/N] yelled, enter in your classroom, which caused everyone to turn their heads to her, she sheepishly smiled back, holding up a peace sign, "Y-yes, l-let's go.." you left your bag open, leaving a little something slipping out.

That something was a pink envelope, with a heart seal, and the letter being addressed to Aomine Daiki. The envelope ended up on the floor when you got up the chair abruptly, only to be picked up by none other that him.

Although little did you know that happened.

You headed back to the classroom, as it was time for the next class.

--

"Wh-what?! Where did it go?!" you managed to yell through your usual sweet, shy voice.

You ran back to the sunlit classroom, only to see Aomine seated on his chair, gazing out the window. He turned his head, shocked at the sudden sliding of the door.

You browsed the classroom and took a glance at his table, seeing the letter.

The letter.

I repeat: THE LETTER YOU WROTE FOR HIM, CONFESSING TO HIM ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM.

YOUR ROMANTIC FEELINGS.

You stared at him, wide-eyed, as he suddenly stood up, banging his hands on the table. Shocking you, you ran away.

"[Y/N]!!" he ran after you, but you didn't look back.

You stood outside the gates, crying your heart out,

He..I bet he hates me now..

You let out a little whimper, "H-he h-hates m--" you got cut off when you crashed into a built chest, knowing who it was, you continued to cry, except harder.

Silence filled the air, besides your whimpers, it was pretty dang quiet.

"[Y/N]," he finally said, breaking the silence. You looked away, you couldn't look him in the eye. As if on que, he tilted your chin up,

"Look at me" he commanded, you hesitantly followed, only to meet his lips, which were on yours, kissing you pationately.

You pulled away from the lack of breath, blushing madly.

"I love you too, [Y/N]. Be mine?"

You nodded shyly, but rather quickly in happiness. You two exchanged smiles.

The day ended up with a new couple, walking home together hand-in-hand.

---

Extended Ending:

Aomine: "Whenever I hear your voice, see you, or even--" *reads open letter, as you guys walked home*

You: Shut up! Shut up Ahomine!

Aomine: Tsk tsk, that shouldn't be. We're dating, call me Daiki.

You: No way! Ahomine!

Aomine: Why you..

He started to chase you as you ran ahead in part fear, part laughter.

--

I'm sorry, gahh- I wrote this in the middle of the night..or do you call it morning? Gah who cares.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN, JUST TO REMIND YOU.