Kuroko Tetsuya : Thanks, Nigou

You sat in the park, holding your boyfriend, Tetsuya's hand, "Remember how we met, Tetsu?" He smiled his signature small smile, making your heart race, "Of course I do."

*FLASHBACK*

"Arf arf!" You felt paws on your feet, as you were walking in the park, listening to music through your earphones.

You took one earphone off one side, and crouched down to the dog, "Why hello there!" You smiled, patting Nigou's head, he responded by waging his tail happily, "Arf!" he reminded you of someone oddly familiar..

"Ah, Nigou" a certain poker-faced boy ran after his dog,

"Ah, Nigou's your name, hm?" you looked up to see none other than your long time crush since Teiko, Kuroko Tetsuya.

"Oh, aren't you Kuroko? Kuroko Tetsuya? From Seirin?" You pointed at him, "Ah, so you own a dog, huh? You two look so similar" your smile widened, you finally got to talk to him after all these years.

"Yes, I get that a lot, your name is?"

"(Y/F/N)" his eyes widened at such a familiar name, "Ah., so your that girl from Teiko, am I correct?" you nodded, blushing because he actually KNOWS you existed, "Nice to finally meet you" you held out a hand, and he shook it, "Likewise."

And the two of you became inseparable, thanks Nigou. We owe you.