Kuroko Tetsuya : I'll Make You Happy

"And then.. *sniffle* h-he.." You cried your heart out to Kuroko, since you felt like he was the only one there for you, ever since you were kids.

"Shh, it's okay, [Y/N]" Kuroko said, patting your back, as he was also rubbing circles.

Kuroko knew everything, from how your father hated you, beated you up, and made you work; how your mother left you for a different man; how people would look at you weirdly; to how much you wanted to leave Earth. But he didn't want that, one more time you would mention that he would snap.

And like on que, it happened:

"I just.. wish I wasn't born.." you cried even harder, only to be roughly pulled into a hug by Kuroko,

"Don't say that, [Y/N]!" Kuroko was angry, but you knew it was out of concern. It just scares you when he gets angry.

Your eyes widened, you didn't know what to say. "Wh-why not..?"

"Because I've seen you cry enough, I want you to be happy,"

Your eyes widened, it was the first time anyone said that to you, you didn't know how to react,

"[Y/N], I love you. Please don't cry anymore. I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier.." He pulled away from the hug, and looked into your [e/c] eyes, as they widened and tears were put to a halt.

You turned into a deep crimson red, all the more you couldn't react.

Seeing your reaction, he chuckled lightly and kissed your forehead, "Will you be my girlfriend..?"

"Y-yes!" you managed to squeak out of embarrassment, he hugged you once again, then whispered into your ear,

"I'll make you happy, so please don't cry anymore."