Akashi Seijuro : Interest (pt. 2)

Upon many requests, here's part 2!

Putting your hands in your pockets, you walked out of the classroom after another round of lecture from the teacher. Now delayed on your break time.

Sighing in frustration, you lousily walked over to the cafeteria.

Halfway there, people's loud chatter quieted down to silent murmurs and whispers, as they began to move to the side.

What's happening? Is there some bad boy who just came from suspension? you chuckled, that would be interesting. Finally someone else would be scolded aside from me. You turned around in curiosity, only to be disappointed, yet shocked at the same time.

"Crap." you mumbled. It was non-other than the student council president, Akashi Seijuro.

You stepped to the side to let him through, but he stopped walking when he got to you. I can sense where this is going. You mentally rolled your eyes.

"[Y/F/N]" his voice sent shivers down your spine, you slowly turned to look at him, "May I help you?" You said, trying to keep your calm. But even so, your hands were sweating inside the pockets. You gulped.

"Please come to my office, immediately." Not taking "no" as an answer, he turned around again to head back, you had no choice but to follow.

-

You sat in front of his desk, slouching. You didn't mind to fix your posture. The silence was killing you, along as Akashi's stare. It was making you uncomfortable, until finally, he broke the silence,

"I'm not going to repremand you on your dress code," he softened his gaze, "but may I ask why?"

You were shocked at his sudden attitude change. Was he always like this? Are the rumors false? Shoving away those thoughts for later, you raised an eyebrow, "Why.. What? Exactly?"

"Why you don't want to wear the uniform accordingly, obviously" it was kinda personal to you, so you simply replied, "These are more comfortable, skirts aren't my thing" you shrugged, about to stand up to leave,

"Is that really all?" He turned back to his annoying, strict attitude,

How persistent -_-

"Of course not, by why would I tell you?" You stood up abruptly, "now if you'll excuse me. I've wasted enough of my break time--" you stomped over to the door, only to be stopped my Akashi, holding your wrist,

"Then I'll make you tell me."