2| ''Trust me Bambi you ain't my type''

Start from the beginning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Good morning!'

I groaned, worming under the blankets, 'Go away Rosie, it's too early'.

'Early Miss? Definitely not'

The voice that replied to me was definitely not Rosie, it was a chirpy voice, one that sounded way too happy at this ungodly hour.

That was when I realised that the blankets were abnormally silky and soft, that the bed was most likely made of goose feathers and that I was definitely not in Caleburg.

I peered out from the edge of my new sheets, hissing when sunlight pierced my eyes, 'Who are you?'

'Briana,' she dipped into a quick curtsey and I narrowed my eyes before pulling the blankets back over my face.

'Go away'

'Oh please, it's your first day of school!' she sounded positively happy and by the sound of her clapping her hands together I'd say she was way too happy.

When I continued to stay under the blankets she pulled them away and I curled up in my gingerbread man pyjama's, 'What are you doing?'

'Miss. Marlow has given me strict orders to make sure you look your best on your very first day,' Briana flashed me a happy smile before walking over to the door. She came back quickly with an outfit on a hanger, 'This is your uniform!'

Oh, kill me now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Good morning Keira,' Brandi chirped as she came into the kitchen.

Away was the wrapped red dress, uncle Edmund's secretary was now in a tight fitting jogging outfit. Her beautiful hair was up in a high ponytail and she looked as if she belonged in a sport commercial.

'Good morning,' I mumbled grumpily, trying to pull my uniform skirt lower over my knees as I raised another spoonful of morning fruits to my mouth.

I watched Brandi greet Briana and slide into the chair next to me, 'You ready for your first day?'

'Definitely not,' I replied, feeling a stab of guilt when her hazel eyes turned into disappointment.

'The uniform looks great on you though,' she smiled, leaning back to assess me with knowing hazel eyes.

'Thanks,' I managed a tight-lipped smile, 'I'm sure that if I don't flash anyone my granny panties today I'll consider it a successful day'.

Briana cut in, her quick hands exchanging my empty fruit bowl with some pancakes, 'She's been grumpy all morning'.

Brandi rubbed my back amiably, 'You'll be fine dear, we'll have the limo bring you to Elessar Prep'.

'The limo?' I nearly spat out my piece of strawberry, turning to look at Brandi with horror.

She wrinkled her nose at my obvious lack of etiquette before handing me a tissue, 'Yes, you can't think we'd let you walk to school would you?'

'No,' I mumbled, wiping my mouth vigorously, 'just thought a normal car would suffice'.

'A normal car?' Brandi seemed confused before she shook her head - her ponytail swishing - before she leapt off the chair beside me, 'I have work to do. I'll see you soon'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elessar Prep was a renowned institution that was so exclusive I hadn't even managed to google enough images about the place to satisfy my curiosity.