New neighbor

"If you look down on people, it's bitter
             There's nothing to see below,
                         There's no one"

-Nu'est(Face)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do we people hurt each other so much?we're all human,we're all born under the same moon,stars and sun yet we still stab each other in the back when one's not looking...

"Look the freak entered the building!" they laughed once I got to my locker "What's wrong freak are you upset?" she said pushing me to the floor and they all laughed "Everybody is the same,they only care about their own good and pride" "Stop it!" he yelled stepping in front of me "Leave her alone!" he said but just like me got pushed down by the boys "What are you?her prince?" they all laughed again

"Are you okay?" he asked on the floor next to me "N-ne you?" he smiled and nodded "But just maybe there is something called hope or more like someone..."

>5 years later<

H-hello

my name is Jaehyun...hmmm...there is not m-much to say a-about me...w-well I'm 22 years old,l-love manga,drinking cofee w-with milk,love f-food,LOVE music and am a c-complete anime and kdrama a-addict.T-that's all enjoy:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing like crazy.I went over to my closet and got dressed in some shorts and an over sized jersey with the number 88 on it.I put my hair into a bun like always and after cleaning up I ate some cereal "It just feels like I'm stuck in some kind of time space where everyday is the same,sad right?" I put on my glasses and started writing a new chapter on my computer

"Are you sure?" I heard voices outside "Don't worry hyung I'll be okay and it's not like I'm moving to a new country" the guy said to the other "That must be the new neighbor" I though but it's not like I'll ever meet him.Just as I turned my computer off my phone started ringing "Yobseo(hello)?" I answered shy and scared "Hey Darling it's Jess" it was my boss "A-anyonghaseo" I bowed to no one "Don't be so formal just call me unni and talk informal"

"N-ne" she chuckled "Guess there's just no way to change someone like you,anyway I'll just cut to the chase" she paused before speaking again "When are you going to reveal that you're Ghost"Ghost is my writer name ever since I published my first book and it became successful I didn't want the fame and attention so I came up with a fake name.

"B-but you s-said that I can keep my identity hidden" she sighed "Well I thought the fans would die down but since the new book is coming out soon they are going insane to find out who you really are" I did feel bad for not telling the fans but I don't think they will like me with this freaky eye I have and this stupid scaredy cat personality "I'm just a freak....a monster....a worthless human being" names of my childhood came screaming back "Jaehyun?Jaehyun?!" Jess yelled making me jump up "Oh sorry I was j-just t-thinking"
"I have some businesses to do so why don't you swing by my office?" I tensed up

"Y-you know t-that I'm not good in the o-open" I said scared "It's okay the office is just a few buildings away and you can just walk here" I didn't answer "Come at 3 o'clock by by" "Wai-" she hung up "Great I just might get a panic attack" I put my phone down and with a sigh sat on the couch.

I was just watching tv when someone knocked on the door "Maybe it's the mailman?but he knows to always leave the stuff at the door" I got up anyway and slowly approached the doors "Should I open?" with hesitation I twisted the knob and eventually opened the doors "Anyong" a guy said and I quickly shut the doors closed "Au!" I must have hit him "Can you please open the doors I just want to say hello"I opened just a tiny bit and his head popped in "Anyong" hid my left eye behind the half closed door and bowed a bit "My name is Taehyung,your new neighbor"

{A/N:Hey guys new storie here it will be updating on friday OR saturdy :)}