Goodbye

So that is my fucked up life. I survived for a little longer after where we left off from.

Mostly I squatted in an abandoned house in a little village. I actually kinda liked it there. It was beautiful with arched doorways and french doors and this beautiful garden with vines winding up the walls, trying to reach the heavens but falling just short.

Sometimes there would be a few of us in the house but never more than three. My favourite person that joined me was Skyler. She had long dark green hair and deep brown eyes. She knew everything about the zodiac. But she left very soon. She was running from the police, they caught up to her when she went out "shopping" one day.

Maybe a day or two after she left I was admitted into this hospital and the rest I have already written.

That is my story. I hope you liked it.

I put the final piece of paper in to the thick envelope and tucked it under my pillow. Sam would fond it in the morning and finally understand what had made me like this.

I arose from my bed and silently walked over to where Alice was, lying small and frail, wrapped in her blankets. As if they would save her from all the horror the world had to offer.

"Goodnight Alice," I whispered into the darkness. Not sure that she could even hear me.

But I am guessing she did because a small smile graced her features. I couldn't keep it together and a silent tear slipped from my eye.

I walked over and into the bathroom. I shut the door but didn't lock it. I dont know why I didn't lock it but I didn't. I sat on the cool tiles and removed the key from my pocket (I had stolen it from Sam earlier.)

It was cool against my wrist. A feeling that I had become accustomed to once but was now new to me. But I still knew what it was, it was an old friend that I needed back. I sunk it deeper and slashed, hard. The artery burst. I did the same to the other side.

I couldn't feel my hands anymore.

I lay there dying, finally finishing my journey. This was it, no one to save me this time.

"Goodnight Taylor." Alice whispered.

I died with a smile on my face. I had finally made a real friend.

Goodbye