Camping

Before you read, what do you think this chapter is about. Comment about what you think it is.

Kat's p.o.v.

I woke up feeling very energetic. When I moved I felt shocks and tingles on my waist. "You're not getting away that easy. Do you know what you did to my beta yesterday?" I thought for a momment. "No. What happened?" He looked at me amused. "You puched him." He said still amused. "No I didn't!" I protest.

"Yes you did."

"Give me the reason I did!"

His grin grew wider." When he tried to take your skittle."

"Why dont I remember, where are the skittles?"

"1. You were asleep, in a cabinet. And 2. Look on the droor." I looked on the droor. Oh..uh..I should appoligize later. "Come here."

I grabbed the skittles and sat down next to him. He grabbed my waist amd pulled me closer, i popped a skittle in my mouth and waited.I got bored. I tried to get out of his grip, he wouldnt let go. "What are you doing?" He growled. "What th-" I started to turn around, before I know it I'm being kissed. It was a hungry but passionate kiss.

Why hungry? I took my chance and slipped out of his reach. I giggled as her growled. "If you don't come back here you will be punished." I smiled. "If you don't come back here you will be punished." I mimmicked smiling and grinning like an idiot. "Thats it" he says getting up from the bed So amazing I wantch movies with friends and family all the time. "Bye!"

I tried dashing out of the room, again tried. He blocked the the exit. I backed up, him getting closer. I ened up agaist the wall.

Fortunately, it was by the opened window. I waited acting well how would you act agaist the wall a guy coming toward me? I just giggled at the plan. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

Wait for it, wait for it, NOW!!!

Right as he was about to grab me I ran to the window. I failed. He grabs me waist and pulls me into his chest making me let out a 'omph' he put his head into the crook of my neck. I thought I was going to get punished this works too. He turned me around.

"Blood moon is tonight." He says not looking away from my eyes. "And...?" "And the pack is having a camping trip, only the people with mates go and if you don't want-" I cut him off. I love camping!! "Camping!" I say excited. I would rarher go camping the go to the mall. I hate shopping. "Do youn wonna go?" He asked nervously. He look so cute! "Yes!!!" He smile okay bring a swim suit too. "Okay." Why? Oh well.

#####

I decided to wear old pair of jeans tank top and my old combat boots. I already had my bag packed. I was ready to go.

I was waiting for Damian. Man, he takes longer than a girl. What does that man need? Makeup!? Nail polish!?

"Coming. Hold your applause."

"Applause? What makes you think you need an applause? You should applause me. I took less time to get ready than a guy." I win, and he knew it.

&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!&!!
Hey, thanks for reading. I want to give a thumbs up to the girls who would go camping or something more tomboyish than go to a mall. By the way I am one of those girls!

Xoxo!!♡♡

Jay♡♡