Mark Me

Kat's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt warm and secure. I tuned to see Damian sleeping. I tried to get up. I lightly tried to remove his arm but it just got tighter. AND I REALLY HAD TO PEE!

"Noooo. Stay." He said with a groan. I was thinking of telling him j had to pee but instead just to tease him I put my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my hand. This my chance! I started to kiss him roughly. He was suprised then started to kiss back. I smirked as I got up and ran to the bathroom. He groaned and mumbled "you tricked me."
"Well I had to pee! And if you weren't so gullible you wouldn't have been tricked" he stood up and started to walk towards me but before he could I shut the door in the bathroom AND locked it. I'm not stupid... I took a short shower and got out put me white towel on and did my morning routine. When I walked out with just bra and underwear I was suddenly grabbed by the waist.

Damian had a smirk on his face and all he was wearing was black boxers. "Can we finish what we started?" I looked at his face. His eyes were filled with lust and seriousness. "Um... what's in-" he suddenly smashed his lips on mine. Instantly I kissed back.

It started to get more intense and heated. NEXT THING I KNOW WE ARE ON THE BED!!! He started trailing down my jaw line and stopped where the place he was going to mark me. I groaned he went lower and lower. He came back up as soon as he got to the middle of my stomach. We started kissing passionately and rougher. We stopped. I looked at him.

"Mark me." He looked at me in suprise.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. He was sweet enough to at least ask for sure if I was ready.

"Y-yes." I said hesitating. He shook his head.

He started trailing down my neck and stopped where he was going to mark me. He kissed it gently yet passionately. And he sunk his teeth in. I hurt but then it became soothing. He stopped and licked it.

We started to have a very heated make out session. He licked my bottom lip wanting entrance. I denied. He growled and started to rub up and down my back. He started to get south of the equator I gasped he took that chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. he was still rubbing up and down my back. That was when I noticed we were against a wall. He reached down for my thigh and picked it up. I soon put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Damian's P.O.V

I grabbed her thigh. She tensed up a bit but then she put her arms around me. My wolf was trying to take control. I started to wander up and down her back. I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss down her body. She moaned as I got lower when I got to her hip I started rub her stomach and thighs.

**********************************

Sorry for not updating I have been busy with school and softball. Like today I had a tournament in Hinton. And where I live that is about a two hour drive. Hope u liked this chapter.

Jay♡♡