Who's better now?

* Kat's P.O.V*

We went back to the pack house. We ripped our clothes and I never realized how smart he was until he showed me the doggy door! Which was really smart.

We went up to his room. He shifted, I think forgetting I was there. Ahhhh!!!! My eyes went wide and I ran under the bed and put my paws over my eyes. He laughed. Is he fucking laughing!? I growled. Still having my eyes closed.

He threw a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I grabbed them in my mouth and bolted for the bathroom. I shifted and got the clothes on and put my hair into a messy high ponytail.

When I came out he was smirking. I ignored it. I walked over to the bed before I could ever touch the covers he pulled me by my hand onto him.

"You know i was much faster than you racing home." I said giving him my best teasing smirk. He just smirked back, but much better then mine. Out of no where he pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me.

He was moving his hands up and down my sides and back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. He won. He stopped and my wolf begged for him to come back. "Who is better now?" He asked with a devilish smirk. "You son of a bitch!!" I slapped him playfully and began to pout. He pulled me closer and soon I fell asleep on his chest.

*********************************

Sorry, sorry, I know it is short I just have been really busy. I will try better next time.

Jay♡♡