Skittles

Damian's point of view

I got up 6:00 a.m. I got up trying not to wake my beautiful mate up.
I got some basketball shorts on and a black t-shirt on. I walked out into the hallway only to be greeted with yelling. I closed the door careful not to wake my mate.

"Alpha! Rouges. We found 2 of them on your territory." Logan, my beta told me running up to me. "Watch them. When 7:30 a.m. bring them to me unharmed." "Yes sir." And with that Logan walked off.

****

Logan's point of view

I called 5 pack warriors and headed out. It was 7:00 a.m. We got closer to the Rouges. One female and one male. The female had blonde hair and was slim and tanned. The male had a darker brown hair thing going on and tanned. They must be brother and sister or mates. Our little group surround the two pups. The girl was coming towards the area I was. I tried hide my sent. She came behind a tree. I smelled an amazing smell of cherry and pinecones. "Mate!" My wolf practically yelled. I grabbed her arms. "If you scream I will not hesitate to hurt you." I wasn't going to hurt her but to keep her quiet I said that. I mind liked the pack I got the girl. "Mate" she wispered. My wolf was trying to claw his way to his mate.

I walked out in site where her I am guessing brother, could see our group. "You back al- JADE!" He jumped up from the ground and growled. "Don't try anything. All our alpha want is to know who you are and what you are doing on his land. Now, it's your choice, easy way or the hard way. Your pick." I said to the well built rouge. "Let my sister go." I gently let go and her brother quickly ran to her. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked panicked. "Mate." was all she said.

******

Damian's point of view

"Alpha, we brought the rouges. " Logan said walking into the room with the rouges. "Thank you." The rouges came in and sat down in the two chairs in front of my desk.

"Your names?" I asked expressionless.

"Anna." The small girl whispered.

"Bruce" the well built guy said.

"What we're you doing on my territory?"

"We were just passing through, not meaning any harm of any sort." Bruce said.

"Were you kicked out or did you run away? " I asked looking back and forth between them.

"Ran away." Anna said quietly.

"May I ask why?" I asked her politely.

"B-be" she started to sob causing her to stutter. I looked to towards the guy named Bruce.

"Sh - she was abused." I heard a growl erupt from my betas chest. I gave him a curious stare. But he just kept staring at Anna. Then it hit me, she's his mate! Wow, didn't see that coming.

"Would you like to join our pack?" I asked and watch the girls eyes light up.

"Would you let us?" She asked eagerly.

"Yes."

"Yes. We would love to join your pack. Thank you..." Bruce trailed off.

"Damian"

"Thank you Damian. "

"My pleasure."

****

I walked back to bed and saw the bed was empty. I walked to the center of the room.

Kats point of view

"Roar!!" I screamed jumping onto Damian's back. He stumbled landing on the bed me on the bottom. "Get off or your gonna kill me." I muffled under his back.

"It was your fault." He laughed getting up. I jumped up on his back. "Onward to the kitchen!" I yelled kicking his sides. He started running toward the kitchen. He dropped me on my feet. "Go get a movie ready upstairs and I will get the snacks." I demanded. "But I just got here." Damian whined. "And now you're going back up and putting in a movie." I said sternly.

He went upstairs and I suddenly felt sleepy.

Damian's point of view

It has been 30 minutes since I left.

"Alpha Damian. Can you come get your mate?" Logan mind-linked me.

"Coming." I said back.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen to see an amusing sight. My beta holding a towel to his nose.

"What happened to you? " I asked trying not to laugh." I went to go get something out of the cabinet and I saw your mate in the cabinet. " he opened the cabinet to reveal my sleeping mate with skittles in her hand. "Why is your nose bleeding?" I asked pointing toward his nose. "Well, I tried to get the skittles and she punched me. " he said embarrassed.

I was laughing my gut out. That is my mate for sure. I went to the cabinet, trying to figure out how she got in there and how to get her out.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey, thanks for reading! I was really enjoyed making this chapter. The skittle part, sadly to say that has happened to me. I told my friend to stay upstairs and put a movie on. He did. After about 30-40 minutes his brother called him down stairs. He went down stair and he saw his brother with a bloody nose. Teach him not to take my skittles. His brother explained. F.Y.I. I was asleep, but my friend told me everything. Me and him still laugh about it this day. It was hilarious. My best friends mom video taped everything. NOBODY WILL TAKE MY SKITTLES!!!!

Jay♡♡