Chapter 8

Kat's P.O.V

I woke up with a strong warm arm around me. And if you are wondering we DID NOT fully mate but I was half naked. I looked up to see Damian staring at me. I blushed. "Stop staring it's creepy. " I said while punching him playfully. He chuckled. " It is not creepy it is romantic." He argued. I tried getting up but was pulled back down.

I groaned. "I would suggest you don't do that." He whisper in a husky voice. "Why is that?" I gave him a smirk. "Just do it again and find out." He smirked back. I groan. And I feel sparks on my lips. I immediately kissed back.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I denied. I heard him growl loud.

Damian's P.O.V

I licked her bottom lips for entrance. She denied. I love how she likes to play hard to get but, why won't she accept?! I started to let my wolf take over. I grabbed her wrist and put them above her head. I started trailing kisses all around her face. She gasp. I took the chance to quickly kiss her and dove my tongue in her mouth we start having a heated make out session.

Kat's P.O.V

We started having a very heated makout session. I was pulling and tugging on his hair and I made him groan. I smirked. I loved that I could do that to him.

"We... should... stop...." I heard him say. "No..."I groaned. "We really should unless you want to be fully mated." Was I ready to be fully mated? I made my decision.

"Go for it" I said in a daring voice with a smirk. He gave me a shocked face. His eye started going dark. "Now babe, don't joke around." He said as his eyes started getting darker. "Who the hell said I was joking?!" I started letting my wolf take over. We started to kiss. It got rougher and rougher. G
I groaned making him growl and that was when my wolf took over.

***********************************
Hey ya'll! Did u like the story? Okay. Well those of u that r reading this. I don't like to write about sexual sences, so yes the next chapter they will be fully mated. Thanks for reading!

Jay♡♡