Dance!

I woke up the next morning with me nothing but covers over me. When I tried to get up pulled me down. I looked down to see a arm snaked around my stomach. He was asleep. I grabbed my phone frome the night stand and hooked it in to the speaker. 'This is going to be fun.' I thought to myself. I turned on 'Cowboy Casanova' by Carrie Underwood. He jumped and I took that chance to grab my boy short underwear and sport bra and head to the bathroom. I came out the room was empty.

I grabbed some jean short shorts and a exercise shirt. I turned up the music as 'Hot n' Cold' by Katy Perry came on. I started to dance, which probably was terrible. I was so into the music I didn't even here the door open. Suddenly, I was picked up in the air. I screamed and wiggled around til I was put down. I quickly turned around to see a very happy but irritated looking Damian.

Damian's P.O.V

I walked in with the music 'Hot n' Cold ' by Katy Perry blasting. I smiled as I saw Kat dancing in the middle of the room. She was so beautiful and irritating and the same time. I picked her up and she screamed louder then the music. I put he down with a smirk on my face. "What the hell?! You messed up my jam!!!!" She yelled at me trying hard not to smile. "That was for waking me up this morning." She crossed her arms and began to pout. Then 'All I Want To Do' by Sugarland came on and she went back to dancing and singing. When the song was over she smirked at me and jumped out of my window.

I jumped up and ran to the window. She was running towards woods I jumped out and followed her.

***********************************

Sorry, I know short. But was it a good chapter? I picked out some of my favorite songs for ya'll. What do u think Kat was doing when she jump out of the window? Oh well, find out next chapter!

Thanks!

Jay♡♡