What Happened?

Damian's P.O.V.

*Flashback*

She got out of my grip and shifted but the just passed out. I ran up to her. "KAT! KAT!! KAT, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" I said in full panicked mode. I looked up and growled I grabbed my mate and ran all the way to the pack doctor.

"End of flashback*

I have been sitting in the waiting room for now an hour. I am shaking my leg up and down. The doctor came out of the room, I shot up and walked towards him. "What's wrong with her?" I asked. "Your mate has just been dehydrated and very, very stressed which was not helping."

I nodded. I wonder what she is stresses about? "Alpha you can go see your mate now." The doctor said. I thanked him and he left. I walked into the room and saw Kat laying in the hospital bed. I walked over to her, she was asleep. I pulled up a chair.

"Damon" I heard a faint voice say. My head shot up. "Yes" I asked trying to stay calm. "W-what happened?" She doesn't remember? "Just rest you need it." I said to her. "Okay, but damon, I know you're hiding something. And And will find out." She said before falling asleep.

I kissed her lightly on the head.

*****

"What the hell were you doing on my territory?!" I yelled. "I-" "If I ever catch on my territory again I will kill you!" I yelled cutting him off. "Damon. I have been your friend since we were young. I was not on your land I was right at the edge of mine. I smelled your mate and I thought she was a rouge. Is your mate okay?" "Oh...sorry...and yeah. She is just dehydrated and stressed." "Stressed? About what?" "I don't know. All I know is she is dehydrated and stressed. Also, what is weird she dosen't remember anything that happened." I said wondering.

"That is weird. " Leo said. "sorry. I have to go back to my mate. Thank you for explaining." "No problem. Go take care of your mate." He said.

***

Kat's P.O.V.

I woke up. I turned my head to see a sleeping Damian. I then noticed there was food on the other side of me. I grabbed the red jello and threw it at Damian. He jumped at the sudden awakening. "Bout time you woke up." I said teasingly. "You look better." He said with a heart-melting smile.

"Good, your both awake. " the doctor said walking in. "Well Katrina, you are able to leave. But you must drink lots of water and fluids and get plenty of rest. Understood?" The doctor said the last part like i was 5. "Yes. Thanks doc." I said slipping out of bed. The cold tile floor touching my feet. The doctor left and Damian handed me some clothes. I went to the bathroom and changed. I put my hair up not caring what it looked like. I walked out and Damian put his arm around my waist protectively.

*****
We signed out and walked to Damian's vehicle. He opened the door for me and I carefully got in. He walked to the other side and got in.

I turned on the radio and 'Dear Future Husband' by Meghan Trainor came on. I sang along. By the end of the song we were at the pack house. I got out just to be picked up off my feet into my mates arms. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. He carried me in to the huge house and took me up to our room and laid me down on the silky sheets.

********************************

Thanks for reading. Okay, also would u, my readers want me to involve them in school? Comment what u think!

Vote.

Comment.

Share!

Jay♡♡