Meeting My Mate

The whole time I sat at the table the smell just kept getting stronger. I glanced around the room and saw a man who was staring at me.

My was wolf screaming "Mate!!!" I then stood up and walked off to get a drink but when I turned to see him again he wasn't there!!
So amazing I wantch movies with friends and family all the time.
Suddenly a pair of strong arms snaked around my waist. "Mine." He growled making me shiver in delight. I turned around to see a man with blue eyes and dark chocolate brown hair. He had a scar right above his left eye.

"H-hi...um... my name is Katrina. My friend call me Kat." I said with a small smile. "I'm Damian. My friends call me Damian." He said with full confidence. He then started pulling me up the stairs.

Once we got up there he turned around and locked the door. He turned around with a smirk. I gave him a confused look. He started walking up to me. He grabbed ahold of my waist and he smashed his lips into mine. It was amazing. I never thought a kiss could be this good. My wolf finally took over me and started to kiss back.

**********************

Thanks guys for reading. I hoped u liked it. I know it is short but my thumbs are getting tired. Sorry. Thanks once again.

Jay♡♡