The Alpha

Sup! I am not sure that I r really want this title. If u think I should change it, tell me and I will change this titles name.

Why do u think Kat jumped out of the window and ran?

Guess u will have to wait.

Thanks!

Jay♡♡
***********************************

Kat's P.O.V

I ran towards the wood. When I was far enough I went into wolf form. I ran around trees to try to confuse Damian. When I stopped I hid my sent and hid in a small cave. I wanted to play hide-n-seek, BTW I am an amazing hider. I heard the leafs shuffling around the places I ran.

"When I find you, you will be punished." Damian mind linked me. "Ya gotta find me first!" I said in a childish way back. The moving stopped. It was silent. I took my chance to peek my head out. I sniffed the air.

I got out of the small cave. I started to search for Damian.

Damian's P.O.V

I couldnt find her. She was a damn good hider. I stopped searching for her and hid. When she gets bored she will come out and look for me.

Kat's P.O.V

I was going around the woods when I heard a stick break behind me. I turned around as fast as I could. I growled. The wolf flinched, HELL I FLINCHED! I scared myself. It was a Rouge. I let out another growl this time he didn't flinch as much. He growled back. He was an alpha not a Rouge! I just realized that he was bigger then most wolfs. I didn't submit. That seemed to make him even more angry. He took a step forward.

"Leo?" I heard someone say. The wolf I guess named 'Leo' turned to see Damian. I took the chance to attack. I jumped on his back and bit his shoulder. He yelped. I was then pulled off. As I saw the wolf get up I growled. He shifted. HE WAS NAKED!!! I shut my eyes. I heard him say shift. I shook my head no. "SHIFT GOD DAMMIT!!" He used his alpha tone. I still said no. He wasn't my boss.

"Uh...no. not going to happen buddy. This is a she wolf and MY MATE" I heard Damian growl the last part.

I still had my eyes shut. "You can open." I shook my head no. This time Damian said it and I did. He was now in jeans. That's all. He had a gash mark on his shoulder. Dang my bite is worse then my bark. The was a shirt in front of me. I looked at him. He still didn't get it.

"Dude! How bad do you want to see my mate naked?!" Damian yelled. He finally realized and turned around.

I still went behind Damian who was wearing basketball shorts and shifted. The shirt went to my mid thigh. I walked in front of Damian. "You can turn around now dumb ass!" I yelled at him. He turned around he was mad. "You will not talk to me that way!" "Hell I won't you are not my alpha or boss!" Why isn't Damian backing me up?! He is probably staring at my ass.

"Excuse me?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, you heard me dumb ass! I take shit from no one! And you will not be the first!" I started taking threatening steps toward him. He stepped back.

***********************************
Man don't u love suspense? I don't but I like other people being in suspense. Hope ya'll liked this chapter. I have been having writer block. Vote, comment, and share.

Thanks!

Jay ♡ ♡