Ceremony

"Kat hurry up already!!!" My brother Mike yelled. "I coming, I coming! Don't get your underwear in a twist!" I yelled back. We were getting ready for the ceremony. My mom bought me this tight black fucking dress. To be honest I would have worn jeans and a nice t-shirt. I mean that is what I did for prom. I walked down stairs and trying to keep my balance from tripping over these high heels. My mom took a photo of me and it blinded me for a minute.

"Mom, why do I have to where a dress?" I whined. "Because you I don't want you to look like you when you meet your mate." I rolled my eyes.

When we got to the ceremony I smelt this amazing smell. It was coffee and vanillaish with a hint of woods. I was the best smell. I tried to find where the smell was coming from and then someone called my name "KAT!!!!" I turned around just in time to move before I was tackled by Noah. Noah is the childhood friend you always thought of as family. I helped Noah up. "Kat, I just found my mate!!!!!" He was hyperventilating. "Calm down." He slowed his breathing and stood straight. He had the stupidest smile on his face.

"That's amazing! Even though you found your mate we are still going to be BFF's, right?" "Of course!"

***********
Hey hope ur enjoying!
Idk what to say so PEACE!! ✌ ✌

♡JAY☆