Party Time!

Taraj

I laugh as the party continued with the Sausage Game, even though it ain't even popular no more.

"Yeah, yo mama wanna kiss this- SAUSAGE!"

"Boy, you ain't even got no- SAUSAGE!"

My girl boo (best friend), Emmy, grabs my hand and tugs me into the circle, "Boy, you gotta do a few lines!" Everyone cheers, and I get ready as the beat starts again.

"Yas, you know I got a big-" "SAUSAGE!"

"No, you can't handle this-" "SAUSAGE!"

"Maybe I'll let ya peek at my-" "SAUSAGE!"

As I finished up my rap, my friends clapped their hands on my back, cheered, and a few girls kissed my cheeks. Heh, I'm not gonna tell 'em I ain't interested.

My outfit must give it away, with my pink tee with white skinnys, with my black Doc Martens. Yup I'm as gay as Justin Beiber.

You know he is.

Anyway, I go off and get a drink, seeing my guy boo, Oscar, talking with Brittany. She glares at me, gives me a once-over, and then scoffs. Oh, this little h-

"Tienes un probloema con el?! Este es mi hermano, y tu no puedes hacer eso!!"

I was confused, but I knew he was defending me when Shittany looked indignant and then walked away angrily. I walked up to him and hugged his arm, and looked up him, his honey-brown eyes looking back at me from his 6 foot 4 height, "Sorry you didn't get laid cuz of me." I said.

"HA! Like I could care less, gordito, I-"

I growled at him, "Stop calling me that!"

He chuckled and patted my head, "You know I mean it with love."

"Still... " I mumbled, pushing his hand away.

NO. I do not have a crush on him. It's just that I want to save that kind of stuff for a guy who loves me.

I mean, who doesn't?

"Okie-dokie, I should start heading home." I say, yawning.

"You're talking Oreo-Style, again." Oscar said, smirking.

"WELL, sorry I don't talk all ratchet like that all the time!" I exclaim. I mean, I only do that when I'm angry or something. I prefer a correct way of speaking.

Emmy walks in with her girlfriend, Goldie, on her arm. The preppy blonde smiles up at me, "Big Daddy, are you headed home?"

"That's right, Princess. I've got classes in the morning."

"We all do!" All three of them exclaim.

"Ew, wish we didn't." I say walking away.

"Daddy!" Goldie exclaims, "Don't leave!" She's pouting, and I laugh while looking at her, "I guess I can stay for a little while longer."

Neill

Why am I here?

This music is horrid.

This woman keeps eyeing the man on the other side of the venue...

I look down at my date (which was arranged, mind you!), and she hasn't noticed my gaze, as hers was focused on someone else.

"Miley." I say, and she jumps, looking at me, "Y-Yes?" She stutters out.

"Go talk to him." I whisper with a small encouraging smile.