Chapter 34

(four months later)

The past four months had gone by flawlessly. When they weren't studying, Camila and Lauren planned their wedding with some help from family and friends. They were both on cloud 9 since the proposal. They had everything set up and planned out, and now they were getting married today.

Camila was getting ready in one room as Lauren was getting ready across the hall. They hadn't wanted a huge wedding, but the mom's, Ally, Normani, Taylor and Dinah had all set up many detailed parts for the small backyard wedding.

As Lauren nervously fixed her white shirt, blazer, and pants, she started to have shaky hands. Although she was nervous, she was so excited to be marrying the love of her life. Ally had helped her pick out some jewelry and done her hair before Lauren did her makeup, slipping on her shoes afterwards.

"See ya out there," Ally says cheerfully before walking out to take her seat. At the same time, Dinah had been walking out of Camila's dressing room, where her mother, Camila's mom, and Sofia were helping her into her wedding dress and getting her ready.

Lauren had to walk out first so she was waiting at the end of the aisle for her bride, so she hesitantly walks out, going down the aisle and to the front as all eyes followed her excitedly. Taylor was Lauren's maid of honor just as Sofi was Camila's, even though the younger Cabello sister was only eleven.

After a few minutes of waiting, the doors open and everyone turns to see Camila standing there shyly, a bouquet of light blue and white flowers in her hand to match the theme of the wedding. Lauren's jaw drops a little at her fiancé. She has her hair curled, makeup done, and her silky white dress flowed behind her along with her vail for about three feet. She looks amazing.

The priest nods at the piano woman, who starts 'Here Comes the Bride' as Camila walks down the aisle with her uncle. Camila locks eyes with Lauren and immediately smiles, a reflex she had developed over the years whenever she looked at her. Lauren smiles back, and Camila hands off the bouquet before they hold hands, facing each other.

"We are standing here today to join these two women in matrimony," the priest begins, taking his time to adjust the speech a little.

"Lauren, the rings?" he asks her quietly. Lauren turns to Taylor, who hands her the wedding bands before they turn back to the priest.

"And now, your vows?" The priest urges Lauren. She clears her throat nervously before starting.

"Camz, we've known each other for a long time. If someone had walked up to me in high school and told me I would marry you one day, I'd say they were crazy," she says, making Camila laugh lightly. "I knew the first time I saw you I wanted to get to know you better. You're so beautiful, and smart, and caring... that list will only continue to grow as I keep finding out more about you for the rest of our lives. I love you, and I vow to take care of you and protect you for the rest of our lives," Lauren says, slipping the ring onto her finger.

The priest turns to Camila. "And you, Ms. Cabello?" Camila laughs nervously.

"Well after that I don't know how good it'll sound but, okay," she takes a deep breath. "Lauren, I love you more than anything. You're my whole world. Literally my world revolves around you. You're my rock, my anchor in this sea that is our life. When things happen to us, you're always there for me, whether it's killing a bug in our room or pulling me out of the street so I don't get run over. I can't even fathom how much you mean to me. I love you so much, and I vow that I'll do anything to make sure that you're happy, and safe," Camila says, tearing up a bit as she slid her ring on.

"Do you, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, take Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao to be your wife, to love and to hold, to cherish and protect, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Lauren says almost immediately, smiling.

"And do you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, take Lauren Michelle Jauregui, to be your wife, to love and to hold, to cherish and protect, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Camila says, smiling widely.

"Well, then by the power invested in me by the state of Florida, I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mrs. Jauregui-Cabello. You may kiss your bride," the priest says, smiling as he took a step back.

Lauren steps forward and dips Camila, kissing her passionately and making them both laugh into the kiss. Everyone rises and claps before they both rise back to their feet, holding up their joined hands before Lauren sweeps Camila off her feet, making her squeal happily as she spun her around before kissing her again. Everyone was still clapping, laughing and hollering. Camila throws the bouquet behind her into the crowd, one of Lauren's many cousins catching it and squealing excitedly.

"Let's dance!" Camila says to Lauren excitedly, dragging her over to the dance floor. "I took the liberty of choosing a few songs for us to dance to," she says, beaming proudly as the first songs started to play. Lauren smiles as she hears what it is. As the two of them dance to 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran, along with some other family members, Camila kisses Lauren slowly, savoring the moment.

"I love you," she says softly as she pulled away after a minute, leaning their foreheads together.

"I love you too," Lauren says. They both smile as the close their eyes, keeping their heads together, and dancing along to the Ed Sheeran song.

"That's what I want. I want that so badly," Normani says as she watched them with Dinah, also watching Ally and Troy.

"Well, let's go dance," Dinah says gently. They had kind of stopped trying to get together after high school, but it was obvious to everyone else around them they both still had major feelings for each other.

As they were dancing with everyone else, Lauren smirks at her wife.

"My first choice is an even older one, but I know everyone will like it," she says smugly. The song 'When You Look Me in the Eyes' by the Jonas Brothers started playing, and Camila laughs.

"Awe, yes! I love this song," she says as they dance.

After that one was over, 'Born to Die' was played, signifying their first concert together.

The rest of the night, everyone had a good time being with friends and family while dancing and chatting. Jamie had made it to the wedding with Gabby, and they had a great time being surrounded by loving and caring people as well.

Everyone stays until about one in the morning before they disbursed to go home, exhausted. That included Camila and Lauren, who went back to their quiet apartment to be with Lana. Since they didn't have a lot of spare money at the moment, they decided to hold off on the honeymoon. Their night was spent watching movies with the fire going, Lana curled up next to them while they cuddled on the couch. And that was just as special to them as any honeymoon vacation.

------

a/n: I loved writing this chapter awe it's just such a happy time and I'm so emotional even though I'm the one who wrote it lmao. I hope you enjoyed, have a good day/night. Ily all.

-Ashleigh

{IG: Milaslayme, Twitter: gtg_cabello}