Chapter XXXVII.

"Laura, you get Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel out of here. Kirsten, go with her-" "No Bruce, I'm staying with you." I interrupted, giving Malekith a stare. Lord knows where Loki is.

With a huff, he said "Look, now is really not the time to be arguing. Go!" He yelled. I did as told, and while I ran, I heard the "other guy" roar so loud the ground shook.

I held Cooper and Lila's hands as we tried to find Thor. After a while of searching, Laura called Clint.

"Where are you?" She questioned, trying to comfort her crying child, Nathaniel. "Stark Tower?" She just about yelled.

"We'll never make it there in time, Kirsten. What do we do?" She asked, and my mind almost exploded.

With Malekith behind us and Loki nowhere to be find, we were at a crossroad. "We can hide-" "Hide where?" Loki seemed to show up out of nowhere.

I cursed under my breath, feelings tears well in my eyes. "Fine Loki. I'll go. Just don't hurt Laura or her kids."

I gave up trying to run and hide, knowing they'll catch me at every corner. "Auntie Kirsten!" Lila screamed, crying.

"You stay with your mommy, okay?" I hugged them both, standing up. "Kirsten, you don't have to do this-" "Yes I do, Laura. Get the kids out of here." I told her. I walked slowly to Loki as a smirk slid across his face.

"Good choice."

× where is Thor.? How will Steve react to the pregnancy.? Will Tony ever stop drinking.? Find out in the next chapter of The Asgardian Prince. lol -GxddessK.