Chapter XXIII.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I frowned, hugging everyone. "Don't give me that mushy shit. We'll see you in about a month. If not sooner."

Nick scoffed, and I rolled my eyes. "It wouldn't hurt you to be nice sometimes, ya know." I stated. "Being nice gives me chest pain." He muttered, giving a stank face.

After hugging everyone, I turned to Thor. "I have spoken with Father. He agreed to have you stay in my room." He informed me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He gave me a sad face. "I'll only be here a month, Thor." I told him, rubbing his arm lightly. They were giant.

"I will just miss you, my fetus." I groaned as Bruce doubled over in laughter.

"Thor, please stop with the baby names. You obviously didn't understand it the first time." I said, and he nodded. I gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"Is that all I receive from my love?" He cocked an eyebrow, smirking. 'My love' was a much better nickname.

"Yes, it is. We're not about to do anything right now. I'm sure you can wait. If not, you can take matters into your own hands.. If you know what I mean.." I winked, and he gave a confused face.

"If its not Shakespeare, he won't get it." Tony said, taking a bite of his hamburger. That man is always eating. His eyes were kind of red.

"Tony, have you been drinking?" Natasha asked. She must've noticed it, too. "I haven't been drinking. I still am." He took another gulp of wine.

Everyone rolled their eyes. Typical Stark. "Guys, we're leaving. Kirsten, you follow Queen Frigga around like a lost puppy. Stay close."

Nick warned, pointing a finger at me. "We'll see you later." He exited the room, and I plastered on a straight face.

"He never stays around long enough for a reply to anything." Clint shook his head in laughter. I laughed in agreement. Hugging everyone once more, they all got ready to go.

"I love you, and I will be back for you." Thor pressed one last sweet kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"I love you, too. And you better come back."