Chapter XXX.

When I woke up bright and early, I was in Thor's tight embrace. I yawned quietly not to wake him. Slipping stealthily out of his arms, I crept over to the closet.

I opened the door as slow as possible. My eyes immediately spotted what the where looking for: Thor's cape.

The softest, most velvetiest, window curtain ever. I put it around my neck, lightly jogging around the room. I was quoting a lot from the Shakespeare movie I watched in 9th grade.

"I am the all mighty Thor: son of Odin and future ruler of Asgard!" I whisper yelled. In the middle of my nonsensical impersonation, I notice something glimmer from the other side of the room.

Thor's hammer.

I smiled to myself, creeping over to it. I looked behind me to still see him in bed: fast asleep. I wiped my hands on his cape, that I was still wearing, and placed them on the handle.

I took a deep breath and I pulled as hard as I could. The hammer didn't budge at all, but I fell back onto the wooden floor. I heard a loud, booming laugh from behind me.

"You are not worthy to rule the kingdom of Asgard." He smirked, and I gave him a "oh, whatever" look.

"How much of that did you see?" I asked sheepishly, standing up. "Around the all mighty Thor." He got out of bed, shirtless, and picked me up off the floor.

He placed me on the bed, still laughing to himself. I gave an embarrassed expression, and he kissed my forehead.

"It was highly adorable, my little muffin." He gave my nose 3 kisses. Did he just call me a muffin?

I don't know where he gets his nicknames from. It was cute, though. I might just keep it..