Chapter XVI.

Getting Ready For Asgard.
The Next Day.

"Thor, do not rush me." I was packing a little bit of everything. I just wanted to make sure I was ready.

I'm going to another planet, and I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. "Yes ma'am, I do apologize." He said sarcastically.

After checking everything off the list, I handed him my suitcase. "Alright, I think I'm ready now." I told him, checking my phone.

100% battery, check.

"I have a few friends I would like for you to meet." He smiled, taking my hand in his hand and my suitcase in his other.

I wonder who he could be talking about. Thor is such an "out there" kind of guy sometimes, I don't know what to expect.

I followed him outside where I saw who he was talking about. It was a girl and 3 men. "Good day, ma'am." The first man said, and the other 2 followed suit.

They were so nice. Some people from earth could take a few tips from them. "This is Lady Sif and the Warriors Three." Thor introduced.

"Friends, this is Kirsten." I shook Sif's hand, and she almost took my hand off. She was strong, and tall. She would be one heck of a football player.

She gave me a straight face as she turned around and walked away. What was her problem? "Talk about an angry ex.." I muttered to Thor, but he didn't say anything.

This was about to be a long trip..