CHAPTER TWENTY: NAH HUN I DIDN'T, YOU DID

I have a new book called called 'Girl Undercover'. Go check it out and tell me what you think.

P A R K  S U Z Y

I position my blade above her sleeping body, as I was bringing it down the door opened and in came Chen and then a flash of a camera. My eyes widen in horror when I see his bewildered expression until he opens his dumb mouth. "Damn girl, that booty. I just got it on camera....wait till this goes on Facebook, Snapchat you name it girl." He said with an excited expression.

My breathing goes back to its normal state, and my body gradually relaxes. Chen flashes me a creepy grin and one last longing gaze at my perfect ass before closing the door behind him.

My grin comes back as I grip my cold blade harder, but once again the door opens. "What the hell Chen?!" I scream in frustration.

His face was white and he looked nervous. "God...she does have a knife... Shit.. the guys are going to kill me." He mumbles, before running downstairs screaming loudly.

"Shit." I cuss, as I heard thumping footsteps and loud yells, so I do the only thing that came to mind. I pull the covers off Minah and slap her face harshly making her jump up in shock.

I grip the blade and stab it into my thigh, letting out a loud scream at the piercing pain that shot down my leg. While Minah looks at me in shock and horror.

"Why did you so that?." She whispers. I grin at her and shake my head at her stupidity.

"Nah hun I didn't, you did." I say back, my smile never leaving my face, I then slip the knife between her fingers.

KIM MINAH

I was awakened by a slap....yes a slap.

My body jerks up in shock and fear and I was greeted by blood, and a knife that was in my hand. My hand flies to my mouth in shock and horror at the pain obvious in Suzy's face.

"Why did you do that?." I whisper softly. A weird smile appears on her face making me shiver.

"Nah hun I didn't, you did." She said her voice low and laced with pain. My blood freezes.

I was about to reply when the door barges open and in comes 12 guys and two screaming girls.

"Minah! Have you gone mad!?" Haneol screamed when she saw the scene. Something in me finally clicked and I understood what Suzy was trying to do.

"No, it wasn't.. I don't-" I started nervously. But Kai walked up to me a angry and furious expression plastered on his face.

"Shut up bitch, you fucking hurt her! Because you can't swim, is this what this is all about!?" He roared in my face. My heart clenched in fear as I saw his cold eye's staring down into my own. Tears threatened to pour down my face.

"Kai listen to me-" I started but he just lifted a hand up in the air signaling me to hush. "No, I can see what happened. Enough said, I've seen it all." Kai said his voice threatening and firm.