CHAPTER FOUR: NEVER DISOBEY APPA

Enjoy :D

• • • • •

"Coriander, carrots, fish, cumin, crumbs of I don't know what this is." I whisper to myself as I throw all the ingredients for my 'soup' in the pot.

As you might know I have no idea how to cook, I can only bake, and even that is that a big deal.  But the guys don't need to know that, I'm sure the soup will be great.

"Potatoes, flour, eggs." I whisper in concentration as I chuck those all in. I'm quite sure you put flour in soup. The colour of the soup was starting to look like a sludgy yellow poop colour but I think that's how it's supposed to look like.

Right?

"Salt! Oh yesss!" I yell/whisper as I put in the whole bag of salt in the soup, that should be enough. I look in the fridge for other ingredients for my French soup with an Asian twist. Like miso onion soup.

"Olives, doughnuts they should taste like dumplings, shrimps and milk." I say to myself proudly as I threw all those in the pot too. Damn I'm just too amazing.

As I was chucking in random ingredients that I found, I noticed an odd looking plastic tub in the corner of the kitchen, it had a white label spread out across the curve of the circular shape and red, bold writing that said: Don't touch (DANGER!)

I round my eyes curiously at it, my fingers fumbling with the lid to peer at the pale blue powder, I shrugged meekly and threw it in the pot carelessly. And with that 'spice' added, I quickly topped the soup off with a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice and a cup of ice cold water.

A proud smile curled at the corners of my mouth as I watched the oily liquid bubble away merrily on the stove, my eyes suddenly flicking over my shoulder to see D.O frozen....like...literally frozen and staring at me with his mouth hung open, expressionless eyes glassy.

"Hey D.O are you okay?" I muttered absentmindedly as I throw in a bunch of other things from the fridge: Yeast, meat, crackers, chocolate chips, pickles, cucumbers, condensed milk, egg noodles and a whole lot of stale bread. Nothing goes to waste right?

Hm, so what else goes in soup?

Mint!

He still didn't answer me. "Um, D.O what do you think would go with soup, rice or pasta? I'm going to blend it all in raw, for extra crunch." I ask looking at him quizzically. The stoic faced male just stares back at me, eyes widening more, his slack jaw dropping down to his tiny legs.

What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Okay fine, I'll take that as both." I murmur as I throw in the raw rice and pasta. I quickly run upstairs to the bathroom, and look around for the secret ingredient, I look near the toothbrushes and bingo I see toothpaste.

Perfect for minty flavour and fresh breath right?

I run back down holding the precious tube and squirt it all in, not forgetting the fish tails and egg shells. I quickly blend the soup, which was a greeny, brown, murky looking colour, with white specks that disturbingly reminded me of dandruff.

Still, I slayed this.

Happy with the smell and colour I take it proudly to the table, I should cook more you know, I never knew I had such a talent. I guess I got this from my great grandparents — which I am pretty sure were taught their unique cooking skills from the best chefs in Italy and France.

Heh, and you guys thought I was talentless, well you can suck my ass now hoes.

"Dinners ready boys!" I shout out loud enough for them to hear me. I heard them shoving each other eagerly as they run down the stairs at once. Once they all sat down at the table calmly, I slowly and proudly opened my pot of French soup, the delicious aroma spread around the room like heaven. I swear I heard the angels sing.