CHAPTER SIX: SORRY, MISS BUT I AM A MALE

"Hi." I said lamely.

The tall and oh-so-gorgeous guy grinned in friendly manner, baring his perfect teeth. He had thick black hair that fell over his forehead and contrasted brightly with his porcelain flawless skin. Yes you may insert a creepy rape face here.

"Hey, you new around here? You seem lost." The male asked kindly, his tone was silky and rough.

You know that saying about ‘Don't trust strangersscrew that, if you see a hot or cute guy trust him. Well that's my piece of advise, because you might never see them again. Trust me...I am speaking from experience.

"Yeah I am. I just moved to the city recently." I lie smoothly to his face. The tall boy raised his eyebrows slightly and trailed his dark eyes over the length of my body, slowly taking in my disheveled appearance, his eyes wandering all the way down to my bare feet and rested there a bit too long for my liking.

Foot fetish.

I snapped my fingers in his face sassily, "Hey dude, could you help me out here I need to get back home, just show me to the nearest bus station." I snap glancing up at him feeling suddenly irritated.

No I'm not Bi-polar and I practically blurted out that I don't live here, hopefully he's like a dumb jock and didn't get the hint. The male simply flashed me a dazzling smile in response, his eyes fluttering back up to meet my gaze.

"Of course no problem, my name is Jungkook by the way, what's yours?" Jungkook introduced casually, shoving his hands into his trouser pockets and carried on smiling innocently.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him, taking my time on raking my eyes over his delicious slender body....wait...huh?

He certainly didn't look like a serial killer or kidnapper but like a normal hot guy, so why not.

"I'm Kim Minah." I finally answer smiling while trying to fix my hair which was basically a birds nest. Wow Minah what a great impression.

Jungkook's innocent eyes widened upon hearing this, but he was quick to disguise it with yet another charming smile. "Such a lovely name. So tell me, Minah, are you hungry?" He questioned looking genuinely willing to help.

I was absolutely starving and on the verge of dying from hunger and thirst but I'll keep that to myself and choose to fib to this adorable boy.

"Thank you for the offer Jungkook, but I'm not hungry actually I just ate dinner." I lie again waiting for my nose to grow long, but as if on cue my stomach growled loudly causing my cheeks to flare red in embarrassment. Wow....I just got caught lying, to his freaking face too.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Jungkook instead of getting annoyed like I thought he would, merely laughed breezily at me and grabbed my hand gently in his own. His hand was warm and smooth, mine being awkwardly grubby and sticky with God knows what.

"Come along, let's go grab dinner and then tell me why you're here. I know you don't live around town or near Seoul at all." He states calmly, even though his tone was still light and friendly, I heard the slight edge to it.

I gulped nervously under his heated gaze before averting my eyes back to my bare feet that were practically black in colour from dirt and mud, plus there was a stinky brown concoction spread out on my toes.

I just got busted by Mr. Hottie.

Yet with his angelic stare and smooth voice he probably was harmless, I felt like I could trust this chocolate Kookie. I guess I'm going to have to exaggerate in some parts about those twelve dumb guys kidnapping me.