CHAPTER FIVE: I LOOK TOTALLY NORMAL

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible, before someone will recognise us." Kris whispered quietly to the group of sulking boys, glancing at me every few seconds as if scared I'll over hear their conversation.

Well shame, I already did and lemme tell you guys something. I will not stop eavesdropping until I find out what they are hiding, I swear they still give off these dangerous vibes.

I was casually flicking through a fashion magazine, eyeing the skinny models and designer clothes in awe but still listening slyly to the guys speak. Their words making absolutely no sense to me — even if they were talking in Korean. Seems like secret codes of some sort.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously, writing down the random words down on a bit of ripped magazine, I had taken a pencil from the receptionist too.

So as I was writing down the codes, a current of hot breath wafted down my neck - thank God it smelt good - and I looked up with wide guilty eyes.

"I didn't write the secret codes down, I swear." I immediately ramble shit, cringing when I came face to face with a round faced cutie, Xiumin. Before I blurted out anymore rubbish, I caught sight of the rest being ushered into a ward by a nurse, so I'm assuming they told a little bun to watch over me.

I gulp and quickly hide the ripped paper in my bra and pretended that I was scratching my itchy boob.

Don't even ask...just don't.

I stuffed my hand down my shirt and into the warm home of my bra and scratched furiously while trying to stuff the stiff piece of paper down. Xiumin's eyes double in size as he gaped at me, watching me torture my poor little boob.

"You know girl problems, we get itchy boobs sometimes because fleas are attracted to the lumps of fat that are placed on a female's chest so I've basically got a flea infestation down my bra," I hurriedly say the first thing that comes to mind, "So, would you like to scratch it for me?" I rambled awkwardly, pulling out my hand finally and arched my chest towards him.

The poor boy flushed scarlet and shook his head rapidly.

Wait....did that sound wrong? I slapped my hand over my mouth in horror once I replayed my sentence in my head, dear lord I just scarred him for life! Maybe even scarred myself too while I was at it.

"I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that." I quickly apologised but then my actions sunk in and an evil smirk spread out on my face.

Now this...is what I like to call The Plan. It's quite a cliché and overused plan but that is BESIDE the point, my main goal is to escape this hell hole and run away.

Do you think I have money to bail myself out of jail? No. The answer is no. So the plan goes a little like this;

Escape Plan A: Seduce the culprit, that looks oddly like a steamed bun and bingo you are free.

But you know, I've never really flirted or seduced anyone let alone a steamed bun before, so I'll rely on the movies for this one. Fingers crossed and this plan will go perfecto.

"It's okay Minah — err w-what are you d-doing?" Xiumin stuttered as I slide my finger under his chin tracing his jaw line which was so chubby and cute but anyway.

His cheeks flared up a bright red, much to my amusement and he frantically tried to shove my hands off his body - wait let me re-phrase that - my handcuffed hands away but I just placed them flat on his broad chest which much to my surprise was sexy as hell.

Wait what?

"Minah, I can't. Please stop Minah, this is going against the rules." Xiumin whispered in horror as I went all the way and cupped his face in my hands, leaning closer and closer, my eyes glued to his soft cheeks. I even tried to bite my lip seductively, which ended up with me accidentally chomping down on my tongue in the process.