CHAPTER THREE: THE MILEY CYRUS WANNABE.

I was having a panic attack, basically after they announced the terrible news. I mean look....they practically sexually harassed me then had the actual nerve to stuff me in a body bag, which I have no freaking idea where they got that from...or how many dead people have been in there.

Anyway so back to where I was having a nervous breakdown.

"No you can't do that to me! It's not fair!" I scream and stomped my foot childishly, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. That's it Minah, cry honey, let it all out and maybe they'll let you go.

Keyword: maybe.

They all continued to looked at me blankly, not even breathing. They probably thought I was crazy, psssh yeah whatever mates.

"I can't breathe, I can't breathe- " I started having a serious panic attack, but obviously was ever-so-rudely cut off by a tall Chinese looking dude who started dancing wildly and singing. Random as hell but...meh.

"Breathe, I can't breathe." He sung loudly, making me glare venomously at him.

Oh god, a GD fan.

"Hello my name is Suho, and no don't worry you're not going to be a sex slave, we don't do that to girls." A short guy spoke up from the crowd, flashing me a charming smile. I managed to crack a smile at this polite guy. At last someone mature.

"My name is Kim Minah, if not a sex slave, then what slave?" I whimper teary eyed, biting my tongue harshly and trying to draw more fake tears.

"What a beautiful name," He complimented sweetly. "And not exactly slave more like a maid, you must cook, clean, give us massages, sing to us, read to us, cuddle us and finally, wash us." He listed a little warily as if it wasn't his idea.

My eyes enlarging by the second, cuddle? Freaking massages? Wash their bloody what?

"But first let me introduce my childre- I mean the boys." Suho says smiling fondly at the guys as if they were toddlers. No offence but this Suho was a proper shorty...well compared to the giants, so if you can imagine what this scene looked like, a short blonde haired dude staring lovingly up at 6ft something men.

Yeah, awkward I know.

"This is Tao." Suho carried on cheerfully, pointing to the guy that was singing G-dragon's 'Breathe' song. I nodded at him, signaling to get on with intros.

He cleared his throat, blushing. "Um, this is Chen, a trickster but a really sweet guy." Suho says patting the camel that looked like a dinosaur for some odd reason, a bright smile curled up on his thin lips. I managed to grimace back in return.

"Here we have Xiumin, he's the cleanest and cleverest of all of us, you should go to him for advise." I look to see a little bun, literally. He waved cutely at me, so I waved back awkwardly making a mental note to pinch his cheeks later. Fluffy cheeks.

"This giant is Chanyeol, he's big and acts tough at first but is a huge softie and loves playing around, and his best friend Baekhyun." Suho pointed to a really tall guy with a huge smile and enormous ears might I add, and a tiny cute guy standing beside him.

"This Kris, he's well, um, just Kris." Suho muttered coughing awkwardly, avoiding Kris' irritated glare, and annoyed hiss. That's it, imma offer this guy a clean tampon or sanity pad. I hope he uses Always.