CHAPTER ELEVEN: HAPPY DAYS, HAPPY DAYS

Hope you like this chapter, shoot me a vote or a comment if you enjoyed this, I'd love to hear from you all. Did you manage to figure out what is going on with BTS, they seem to be a bit suspicious eh? ;)

———

A surprised gasp tumbled from my lips when the wooden door swung open, I bit on my lower lip and hurriedly crouched down beside the desk. Heavy footsteps made their way into the room, pausing just infront of my lame hiding spot.

"Did you do it yet, Jungkook?" Came a very familiar voice, one that was laced with pure irritation and frustration. The one and only V.

But master? Seriously?

"Good, Wendy wants us to be finished the job by tomorrow. So hurry the fuck up and do it, just hand it to her and I'll do the rest," V droned deeply, he paused for a second before a dry chuckle filled the air, "Why are you putting this off? You seem to be going soft on her Jungkook, careful, you just don't know what you're meddling with." He carried on, his low voice bouncing off of the walls intimidatingly.

I frowned at this all, failing miserably at trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. And who the freaking cheese balls is Wendy? What a lame ass name too, I mean come on people this is the 21st century.

Shuffling noises were to be heard and then then lighter footsteps seem to head towards the door, "Master I will do my best, I will not let you down." Jungkook muttered before the door slammed shut.

V let out a sharp exhale before walking over to the side of the desk, heavy footsteps dangerously coming closer and closer. I crossed my fingers tightly, praying to the gods of the galaxy that he wouldn't decide to sit at his desk.

I mean, imagine if he farted, while I was just beside his buttocks. Nah uh sister, not my style. I cringed at the picture of V farting in my face and tried to push my petite body more into the corner of the desk.

But I soon realised how much of a bad idea that was, since there was a huge black spider crawling beside my cheek, spindling merrily on its silvery web.

Happy days, happy days.

"Okay deep breaths, stay calm, breathe, inhale and exhale." I meditated quietly as I kept a wary eye on the scary spider. It's red beady eyes looked at me closely and soon it slowly crawled closer to me. Bloody hell.

In the meantime me, just being me tried to scare it by fluttering my hands in its face. How clever.

"Shoo, get lost you filthy creature. I will not get stressed over an ugly ass spider like you," I whisper venomously looking at it with pure hatred.

No don't you dare give me that look! It's a disgusting creature for God's sake!

For some reason I think he must of understood since he pounced on me and at the same time I heard the door of the office closing. I almost groaned out loud when I remembered V must of still been in the room.

I muffled my scream with my hand and stood up shuddering in disgust. Plus to add to all this wonderful drama, the door opened again making me sit back down, my hand still slapped over my mouth.

Shitty shit.

I looked around for the spider, which had somehow gotten off me and was maybe making a nest in my hair-

I frantically started to shake my head around with like a dog and lifting up my top, while I was doing this I once again heard the door close, maybe he didn't hear me after all.